The content bodies

Finally Friday had came. They were told to wear their hero outfits and meet at the front of the school with Aizawa and Endeavor. Both were ready to exchange bodies. Deku had noticed that Bakugo had messed up his arm and was kinda pissed. Also Bakugo was more than ready to beat Deku up in his own skin. And now the time had come.

Interragation room

This interragation room was different from the one in movies. It was a bright white room with plenty of lighting. There was about 3 chairs on each side of the room. The security camera was well hidden in the wall clock. And no officers in the room. There was also no clear glass wall or anything. And there in the back of the room sat Barry.

Barry had about a foot long of dark crimson red hair. Amber eyes that were dull and emotionless. He didn't have cuffs on but obviously some sort of way that prevented him from harming others or escaping.

When they arrived in the room Barry stood up. "Hello I was waiting for you?" Barry said. Deku was nervous but stood his ground and continued walking in.

After about 20 minutes of interragation questions

"How much longer is this gonna take?" Bakugo mumbled. "Calm down Bakugo." Aizawa said glaring at him. "Wait, wait, wait! Aren't you that kid who got slammed to the ground by stilts." Barry cackled. "No that was Deku!" Bakugo yelled. Aizawa used his scarf to cover 'his' mouth. Barry was still cackling. Tch, Americans, Endeavor thought. [Come at me with the smoke I'm american too]. Deku chose not to say anything. The room eventually grew silent. Then questions continued.

49 minutes later

"So you will more than likely get a 5-7 year sentence but I'll see if I can get it reduced by a year with parole." Endeavor said concluding. "I'm all done in here." Endeavor said leaving the room. Aizawa clapped his hands together getting ready for something.

"So how do you switch their bodies back?" He asked. Bakugo and Deku figured he could just look at him with his eyes and they'd switch back. "What the hell?! Can't you just switch us back?" Bakugo asked irritated. "It's not that simple. We may know his quirk but we have no idea what effects it has. And it maybe be something imprinted on you both. Not just something that my quirk can prevent." Aizawa elaborated.

"Well you're right. Removing my quirk only stops me from using it; not the affects. Only I can stop the effects. I mostly just use it to drain people and inconvenience them for getaways." He said glaring at his nails. That's so cool! Deku thought.

"Well then, get on with it." Aizawa said sitting down. "As you wish," Barry said slyly. He snapped his fingers Bakugo and Deku collapsed (passed out) in an instant. "They should be up and back to normal in a couple hours." Barry said going back to his nails. Aizawa grabbed Deku's body on his shoulder and dragged Bakugo's on his scarf, "Thanks I guess." he then left the room.

Back at the dormitory

Deku opened his eyes staring at the ceiling if his room. He had a headache but it quickly faded. He ran to the boys bathroom in a rush. ✨ Finally ✨ the torture was over! He was back in his body.

From what Deku knew school had ended. He made the decision to write his essay in the morning. "Yes!" Deku shouted, and Kirishima erupted from a bathroom stall. "Wow are you alright Bakugo?" Kirishima said washing his hands. "No Kirishima it's me! Deku!" Deku said with a smile and sparkles in his eyes. "Woah Miydorya that's you? Glad too see that you're back in your body." Kirishima said with a thumbs up.

One thing just occurred to Deku though. Bakugo was going to murder him. The only thing he could do was to avoid him at all cost.