Let's talk about Kacchan

Deku, Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, and Kirishima walk down the hallway to the dorms together.

Tsu pokes her cheek in confusion, "Bakugo seemed angrier than usual today ribbit; I wonder what's gotten him down in the dumps lately."

Kirishima peers in on the convo, "I know right, I know he can be moody; but I usually don't see Bakubro so agitated." He then stares up into space, confused with wonder.

Iida then stands upright; looking as though he is about to make a statement (which he is). Now outside, they stop to hear what he's about to say. "Indeed, it's true our classmate Bakugo's conduct was rather dissapointing. What do you think Miydorya? Does he usually act like this?" He asks miydorya with a sincere smile.

Deku grabs his chin, trying to come up with a response. "Well, Kacchan has always had mood swings. But his ulterior motives differ. It would most likely be fueled from recent events."

They continue walking, though Kirishima looks confused. "What do you mean man?" As he bites down on a chocolate pocky. "Well back when we saved Kacchan during the All for One incident, we had to help him out. Also didn't you protect him during the provisional licencing exam?"

Kirishima nods "Yeah Bakugo's my bro, I wouldn't let my friend get meatballed. That's not manly at all."

"So Kacchan probably wants a sense of independence. Since he's needed so much support lately."

Uraraka nods "That makes sense; but some days I wish Bakugo wasn't a big meany." Tsu agrees "True, being as mean as he is isn't excusable"

Kirishima frowns, as Deku notices. "Well, uh- I, where is everyone doing the help project?"

Tsu raises her finger "Well me and Ochaco were thinking of helping kids from the local elementary school." Uraraka aggressively shakes her head yes "Yeah plus one of the kids there is my neighbor, or was my neighbor, since we live in the dorms now." And she then frowned obviously homesick.

Iida attempts to cheer Uraraka up; "Well I'm going to help local patients at the hospital that my brother is currently in. I plan on making the sick feel better. Emotionally!" Everyone smiles, Kirishima sheds a year. "That's such a caring and manly thing to do. Do you want help?" Iida smiles and nods.

Uraraka pokes her face in front of Deku. "What about you Deku?" Deku nervously blushes [please don't cancel me this isn't a ship story] due to a girl being so close. "Well I- uh. I was thinking of going to Hosu City since there's a lot of crime there."

Iida began to frown "Are you sure that's a wise decision Miydorya?" Deku frowns a little "Well I thought long and hard about it. So I figured it'd be the best option." Iida's frown perks up to a smile. "Well Miydorya, let's do our best!" Deku nods back as they arrive at the dorms.