The twisted connection

"The hell are you nerds staring at?" Bakugo said slouching. Sero began to chuckle "Hehehe if that's not Bakugo I don't know who it is" Bakugo growled.

Uraraka walked up to Bakugo slowly. "What do you want pink cheeks?" Bakugo scoffed, though Uraraka wasn't amused. She boxed Bakugo in the jaw really hard."That's for lying to us all about Deku! And this is for making Deku live with it." Uraraka she said punching him again. It left a pretty nasty bruise. She walked off, Denki and Sero nearly exploded with laughter.

Bakugo chose not to say anything and walked off. Deku was nervous with everyone staring at him. He was hot and sweaty and didn't like it. "That's you right Miydorya?" Momo asked nervously, he nodded.

The next morning

Deku could finally sleep in his own bed. He didn't like Bakugo's bed and preferred his All might asthetic. And surprisingly Bakugo hadn't messed anything up. Except a couple tear stains on the floor when he got whooped. Though those were easy to remove.

When Deku walked downstairs he was petrified. There was only a couple adults that scared him. Aizawa, Shigiraki, Sir Nighteye, Endeavor, Hound Dog, but no other adult scared him more than his mother. When he arrived downstairs he met eyes with his mother. Along side Mitsuki, Endeavor, and Aizawa. And Inko did not look happy.

5 minutes ago (outside the UA front gates)

Mitsuki approached Inko with a clutched purse. "Hi Inko" Mitsuki said waving, she waved back. "Are you here the same reason I am?" Inko said worriedly, Mitsuki nodded. "I just can't believe Izuku would lie to me. And I'm so sorry for whooping your kid!" Mitsuki chuckled. "Oh he deserved it. Reminds me of that time you whooped Izuku in Kindergarten!" Inko laughed. "I was so suprised that he stole that All might plushie. Not very heroic. And when he brought it for show and tell I was do mad!" They both laughed.

Present

"Hello. Izuku." Inko said slyly. Deku was paralyzed. Down there was Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami who was in the kitchen getting yogurt.

Deku slowly walked down to the common area. It felt as if his life was flashing before his eyes. When he eventually made it he was speachless. And he wanted to cry. "Hi mom," he said nearly crying.

Todoroki on the other hand was not having it. "Why're you here?" he said in a sassy tone. "That'll be answered in a minute Todoroki." Aizawa said sternly.

"Recently I've been working on a top secret case. And I've been chasing after a man by the villian name: BDS; civilian name: Barry Anderson. He's from the US but traveled over to Japan to sell illegal quirk drugs. He also has connections to the league of villians Nomu system." Endeavor said with an open folder. Tokoyami was eavesdropping and chocked on his yogurt. He sounded like a dying crow.

"From my knowledge you had a run in with Barry?" Endeavor asked. Deku really wanted to cry now. "Yeah, what about it?" Bakugo said. "Well on Sunday I managed to apprehend him. He's now in police custody, and has agreed to return you to your bodies for a shortened sentence of about a year." Endeavor said placing down his folder.

"Well can we Mr. Aizawa?" Deku asked sheepishly. "Of course you can. That wasn't what he's here for though. I don't think you two understand the severity this put on our shoulders. Now your parents, staff like me and Nezu, and Endeavor now have to deal with this. All because you chose to do illegal activities. And getting associated with it." Aizawa remarked. Deku really wanted to cry. Todoroki and Tokoyami walked off. Knowing damn well at this point it wasn't their business.

"I'm sorry," Deku said bowing. Bakugo shook his head in agreement.