Epilogue

Deku exited the bathroom and immediately heard "WHER IS THAT DAMN DEKU!" yell from upstairs. Followed by a bunch of explosions. Deku ran and tried to hide behind the kitchen counter.

Kacchan is going to kill me. I can't leave because we're now our house arrest started. Maybe I can hide in someone else's room? No I don't want to inconvenience anyone. Well, this is what being a hero is all about! Facing your worst fears. Perhaps it's my chance to be a hero! Deku thought as he heroically stood from the kitchen island. He turned around and saw Bakugo searching for him a couple feet away. He immediately sat back down in fear.

"Oi, who was that?" Bakugo said with a menacing voice. This might be the end of Deku ladies, gentlemen, and thems. Bakugo crept up to the kitchen island and saw Deku petrified.

"There you are Deku!!" Bakugo yelled and he started exploding

"There you are Deku!!" Bakugo yelled and he started exploding. Deku ran before it could hit him and ran to the elevator. He impatiently tapped the button before Bakugo could make it. Bakugo pounced and reached the elevator door. Bakugo tripped and fell. Deku looked at his foot and there was one of Minetta's balls on it.

"You're welcome from saving your butt Miydorya! Hurry and go up!!" Minetta yelled crying (obviously knowing he was about to die). The elevator doors closed and you can hear explosions and Minetta screaming. Deku felt sympathetic for Minetta's sacrifice. He decided to go back downstairs and face Bakugo.

When Deku got down he saw Minetta in the refrigerator eating an apple relaxed. He looked over and saw Bakugo getting lectured by Aizawa. Deku was nervous of both of them (Aizawa and Bakugo) and just decided to go back to his room. He hadn't polished his vintage all might items in a while.

"Not so fast Miydorya," Aizawa said menacingly. It gave Deku got chills and walked over to Aizawa. "Yes Mr. Aizawa" Deku said nervously. "Don't let anything like this happen again." Aizawa said releasing Bakugo. They both nodded.

Conclusion

After their week of house arrest, filled with Bakugo yelling, extra trash just to inconvenience them, and tv withdrawal they resumed classes like regular. They handed in their 7 essays on time too! Things quickly went back to normal. Soon after was the Class 1A vs Class 1B arc. And things followed through accordingly. It was rarely ever mentioned, but it's a pretty funny story to tell about how Izuku Miydorya and Katsuki Bakugo switched bodies.

ThE eNd