An eventful day

I got an idea. This chair seems to be made of a pretty weak wood. If I can manage to blow it up it can break. Then Orca would more than likely use his sound wave. If the frequency is high enough it could probably break the chains. Then I can move him over just enough to escape. This won't be easy though. I should try not to rely to much on Kacchan's quirk. Time to give it my all. He starts of with at least 5 droplets of nitroglycerine on his palms. He then explodes the chair. The chair collapses Deku with it. He stands like he's about to enter combat. Orca immediately blasts his sound waves. He stands still until eventually the chains reach there breaking point.

Orca tries to hide the fact that he's amused with 'Bakugo's' strategizing. "You were able to escape those chains but are you able to fight?". Deku stands frozen. I didn't really think about this part. Maybe I can just bash through him and escape. Gang Orca comes up behind him "Never let your opponent have an opening." Deku went flying causing the cement blocks to shift.

Todoroki POV

This is way to easy. A room with Bakugo and Gang Orca guarding him. This is definitely a trap. Insa starts walking to the room (about 7km away). "What the hell are you doing?" he smiled "Being a hero. Bakugo's in there, it's too easy." I decided to shake my head. "It's too easy. There's probably another pro we should form a plan." Insa is shaking his head no. "Then I'll give them the biggest blast I got." This is why he annoys me. "What if that interferes with Bakugo escaping?" I can tell he didn't have a response. He continues walking "Don't worry Shoto I got it!" We're not even that close.

Then I see Miriko pounce over in Insa's direction. "Watch out!" and right after Miriko collides onto Insa; squishing him. "You guys stay here. I got a wicked cool idea!" Camie said. This'll be good. I decided to nod and let her go, I mean she's not a complete idiot.

3rd person POV back with Deku

Deku notices the cement blocks shift. Maybe if I try hard enough I can get him to break the wall without him realizing. For now though I need to stay in charecter. "This is too easy." Deku nags. He starts to explode the wall and Orca shoots a siren at him. Deku starts to grow a headache but keeps his composure. Orca then charges in with a punch. Knocking Deku to the floor.

Deku slowly reaches for a leg from the chair, he succeeds in grabbing it. Just like in Star wars, Orca grabs another leg of the chair (that he broke) and they began to battle (similar to Star Wars lightsaber battles). Miriko opens the door and says "Orca let us be together once more my love!" Orca freezes. "You mean it Miri?" Deku looks confused as hell. While Orca is caught off guard, Deku goes all in with a smack to the stomach with a little explosion put into it. Orca goes flying through a wall and Deku runs out the room.

Deku ran to the other side of the outer room and sees Todoroki and Insa fighting Miriko and Camie walking up to Deku. "I can't believe that worked. That's kinda crazy yo." Deku smiles. Camie looks confused "You alright Bakugo? You look less annoyed." Deku sighs in relief and nods. The sleep deprived skeleton man with white hair turns on his mic. "That will conclude this lesson. Seeing as Bakugo was able to escape. Good job to all of you. The MVP of this lesson was Camie who used stealth and strategy."

After the class ended

Deku saw Miriko leaving. He came to the realization that the Miriko that distracted Orca was Camie. Though something Orca said itched him to ask.

"Excuse me Miriko." She turned around and folded her arms. "What's up kid? I gotta go I'm in a hurry." Deku scratches his head "When Camie distracted Gang Orca she said 'Let us be together once more.' Then Orca respond with 'You mean it Miri?'. We're you guys in a relationship at one point?" Miriko looks suprised and flustered. "Ye- No- What do you mean?! Duty calls I got to go. Just don't mention this to anyone." Miriko then hopped away.

Later that afternoon back at the dorms

Deku and Todoroki enter the room and sees the dorm was minimally decorated for the dinner party. Todoroki tries to keep his composure. "Bakugo you jerk. Ribbit, how could you eavesdrop on Deku and Todoroki 's conversation?" Deku gave a dirty look to Bakugo who was menacingly smiling. "I'm sorry." Deku says to Tsu, across the room.

Todoroki walks up to Bakugo. "Could I speak to you for a moment?" Bakugo nods. And Todoroki gestures for Deku to come to. All three enter Todoroki 's room.

"So as you both know, my father is going to try his hardest to come to the dinner party tomorrow. So I decided on a clever plan." "Get on with it Todoroki." Bakugo pushes. Todoroki nods and pulls out his phone. "I plan on texting my father excuses for him to not show up. It's a battle against wits. What do you guys think?" They both looked at each other, knowing this was an obvious solution. Deku perks up "That's pretty obvious Icyhot." Todoroki nods. "True, but I don't have ideas. That's why I need you two." Bakugo groans. "Why don't you just say there's not enough chairs?" Todoroki starts tapping "Good idea Miydorya!".

Todoroki sends the message and almost immediately gets a response. "He said that he'll bring his own. Now what do I say?" They all sit still thinking of responses. Deku says "What color because it has to match the color scheme? Then whatever he says say it doesn't match." Todoroki taps. "He said black." Todoroki taps. "He asked what's the color scheme?" Bakugo scratches his neck "Orange and yellow and a little pink." Todoroki went to tapping. Todoroki sighs in dissapointment Bakugo gets into charecter "What's wrong Todoroki?". "My dad made a final response, he said that he just ordered a yellow chair and he should have it in time for the party. Then just now he just said he had to work on the mission but he'll be able to make it to the party. " Deku attempts to stay in charecter but doesn't really care right now "I'm sorry Todoroki." Todoroki shrugs it off. "It's fine, I guess I know to ruin this party for him."