Dinner party pt. 1

Author note: This chapter is longer than usual so yeah. You've already got this far. There's no escape from this 𝑨𝒖𝒉𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 story! Guess the reference

Hagakure, Mina, Uruaka, and Iida wake everyone up at 8:00 am.

Down in the common area

"Class 1A! Our parents are viewing and expecting things to go smoothly so we must prepare. Our parents are expected to show up around 4pm (16:00). That means we have until 3pm (15:00) for our final jobs! Me and Hagakure will handle management to see if everything goes smoothly.

Mina, Tsu, Uruaka, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Sero will work on decor. Tokoyami, Aoyama, Ojiro, Koda, Jiro, Shouji, Minetta, and Kaminari will handle Handing out panphlets and be the Welcome committee. Sato, Bakugo, Momo, and Miydoria will handle cooking, setting the table, and dish clean up! Any questions?" Kirishima raises his hand. Iida nods "Could I switch to cooking, I don't think I'm very good with color schemes and aesthetic and that stuff." Iida picks up his clipboard and flips through papers. "I do believe you could switch with Miydorya. Unless it's not too cramped." Sato scratches his neck "Not too cramped for me." All the kitchen crew nods. Iida nods "All right then if this is all let us begin!"

Meanwhile in the kitchen

"I can handle the Mochi, and make a bunch of dangos; or just the desserts in general." Deku gets in character "Whatever Sugar man." Sato glares at Deku and walks to the fridge. "I can handle the side dishes like the tofu." Kirishima says, Bakugo gives a nod. "I'll handle the beverages! I'm gonna get the items for boba and get a bunch of tea!" She leaves before anyone can tell her that people like more than just tea and boba. Deku pats Bakugo on 'his shoulder' "I guess we handle the main course dishes". Bakugo tries to keep his cool and sanity, to be honest not much is stopping Bakugo from getting out of charecter.

Deku hands Bakugo a knife. "Here ya go!" Bakugo looks confused. "What's this for I'm boiling the rice?" Deku face palms in annoyance. "I don't know if I have your skill set and since skills are built on memory you should do the cutting. I can boil the rice and ramen." Bakugo snatches his knife and mumbles not so nice things. While Deku is stirring the rice he hears the words 'murder', 'deku', 'chop', and 'blow up' fly out of his mouth. Deku gets on edge while Kirishima and Sato look confused as hell (still doing there tasks of course).

Iida marches over to Deku stirring the rice "Bakugo! I believe that you have stirred the rice enough! Don't forget to add butter. Then begin on the next pot. This Onigiri must be perfect!". Deku gives the most irritated glare he's done so far. It's so good Iida backs away.

Meanwhile on the other stove eye kirishima is frying some fish for the sushi, when a bubble of grease pops him before he can harden. "Ouch! Aw darn the grease got me on the hand!" He snatches his hand, with a singular tear in his eye. Iida runs over with a med- kit, "Kirishima! I aware that you injured yourself! I am here to heal your injury! Please hold still I need to begin cleaning the wound!". Kirishima blows on his hand and wipes his solo tear. "Hey, hey it's alright man. I'm always talking about being manly. It wouldn't be very manly or heroic of me to need a whole med-kit for some grease. It's not that serious," Kirishima says as he holds his hands up in defense. Iida smiles and walks away.

On the other side of the common area with Todoroki

He's on his phone while adjusting the room's temperature to be just right. He tries to keep it a teensy bit on the cool side (by 1 degree), just because Endeavor prefers the heat. Tsu walks over to him as he's near the elevator. "What's up Asui?" Tsu places down a giant garbage bag full of paper lanterns. "I said to call me Tsu. Anyways I only have a lighter, and since you don't seem to busy I was hoping that you could help light these with me. Croak Since you have a fire quirk." Todoroki nods.