Body swap

Late at at night we see Deku squirming and thinking to himself.

'It feels like my head is about to explode. I should've... I should've gone to bed earlier. Ever since that fight my head's been aching. What caused it?

He began thinking back to the fight.

'That's right. That villain that got away. That pig called him Barry. But the cop's weren't able to identify anything about him. Not even his quirk. Whatever it is, it's really strong. I should try to get some sleep... Huh? I feel fine now.'

~8 am Bakugo's room Deku Pov~

'Huh? Who's room is this? This seems like a punk emo. Tokoyami? No, Tokoyami's room looks different. It smells like gas, burnt sugar, and sweat. Maybe I'm in another classmates room? The question is why am I here?

I steped off of the bed to go look outside to see who's room it is? And to my surprise; it was Kacchan's.

'This is like in the movies. I need to check a mirror.'

~3rd POV~

Deku ran to the boys bathroom but on the way he ran into Tsu. "Ribbit" as she walked by Deku turned around "Morning Tsu!"

Tsu turned around in confusion "Uh Bakugo, are you feeling alright?". Deku then froze and tried to look as tough as possible but failed miserably:

 Deku then froze and tried to look as tough as possible but failed miserably:

He runs faster to the bathroom. Tsu stays frozen for a minute "That's weird.".

Deku runs to the mirror in the boys bathroom to discover the fact that he is indeed in Bakugo's body. He then takes out the phone he took before he left Bakugo's room. He turned on the camera and recorded himself "I'm Katsuki Bakugo." and then stops recording. Tokoyami steps out of a bathroom stall and washes his hands, as he leaves he remarks "That indeed you are Bakugo"

Deku re- watches the video to analyze that he not only looks like Bakugo, but sounds, smells, and gives off the aura of him. The last thing to test was his quirk, then get to the bottom of this. The only problem is that he has no idea how it works, all he knows is that he's sweating nitroglycerin. Deku breathes in and out "Time to test this out. 3, 2, 1-". Right as Deku's about to test it out, what appears to be Deku's body angrily marches out the bathroom stall.

"Wait just a minute! Who the hell are you and why are you me?!". Deku gasps and instantly puts most of the pieces together.

"Kacchan? That's you isn't it?"

Bakugo scoffs. "Perfect! It just had to be you in my body you damn nerd!".

Deku leans against the bathroom sink. "Listen Kacchan. I think.. I think it was just you and me who switched bodies. Like, the other day, when we were fighting those villains. One of them had some sort of quirk, a quirk that gave us both migraines. There's a chance that his quirk made us forcefully exhausted and when we fall asleep, we end up in each other's bodies. The only issue is that I have no idea if this is permanent or not. Also, what was the purpose? Was it just a diversion to get us away from him? Or was it strategic? It could have also been a backfired plan but-"

"Stop talking. So what you're saying is we switched bodies and now we look like and sound like each other?" Deku nods. "This is all your fault."

"Wha-?"

"If you would've just minded your own damn business, I wouldn't have been tired and I could've taken those villains on. Then instead of chasing the getaway, you forced me to chose and stay with the other 2 Villians, knowing good and well either of us could've handled them. Though you told me to stop and got into my business!"

Bakugo then puts his hands up like when he's about to explode something. "Wait Kacchan! We don't know if we have the same quirks as we usually do. And if we don't, you have no idea how to use One for all!"

Deku then starts to move around the sink. Bakugo doesn't stop "Best time to find out!" Just as Bakugo is about to do something stupid, the bathroom door opens as Minetta has a blank stare at them.

"Are you two Homosexual? I kinda always felt the sexual tension. Don't worry I won't judge. I-"

Deku then yells "Get away you walking grape vine!"