Plans

**Authors note (For the time being, when I refer to Bakugo I'm referring to Bakugo in Deku's body and Deku in Bakugo's body. Sorry if I caused any confusion :( . Anyways back to the story!)

Minetta looks terrified as he runs away from the restroom. Bakugo looks confused:

"Since when did you get so fierce?" Deku then looks fazed

"Since when did you get so fierce?" Deku then looks fazed. "Well I was thinking; and I don't think we should tell anyone about this. So I thought maybe I should act like you." Bakugo looks pissed. "Why the hell not?" Deku looks at Bakugo's body's hands. "Well, first of all you fought Villians without your provisional hero license. Then you brought up one for all while recording. And we hadn't mentioned it before even though nothing's stopping us." Bakugo nods in an understanding way and Deku smiles. "Well we need to tell someone about this. We can't go through with this without someone knowing or we'll get found out. Also what about that stupid camera." Deku grins. "I know exactly what to do."

Bakugo's room both the boys are dressed.

"How the hell is yours bigger than mine!!" Deku looks irritated "I don't really want to have a conversation about that Kacchan. Regardless, where's your camera?" Bakugo points to a small brown desk with 2 drawers on each side. Deku opens a drawer to see a camera. He slowly picks it up and immediately starts breaking it. "What the hell deku?!" Eventually Deku stops but the camera is in pieces. Bakugo pulls deku with the uniform collar "I may be in your weak ass body but I can still beat your ass. Now who're we gonna tell?".

Counselors office with Bakugo, Deku, and All Might

"Thanks for seeing us All might." As Deku closes the door and sits down with Bakugo. "Uh. Of course Young Bakugo! I'm glad to see a boy with such potential and my successor are getting along." Bakugo rolls his eyes (or deku's eyes ig). "You just had to choose him didn't you Deku?!" Deku rubs 'his' arm. "I didn't know who else to talk to. Sorry Kacchan." All might looks shook as hell. "Young Miydorya, Young Bakugo. Are you feeling alright?" Bakugo rolls 'his' eyes "No thanks to this looser. He caused us to switch bodies!" Deku frowns "I said sorry!" "Sorry didn't do it! That damn quirk did!" They both look at all might. His jaw hanging open in shock.

After a detailed explanation

"That doesn't sound too good. I'll let recovery girl and Nezu know when I can. As for the other teachers... Let's just hope they don't make you use your quirk. That was a smart move on your part Young Miydorya to break that camera. You have to insert a usb cord to watch the videos." Bakugo grunts in annoyance. "Considering he's the one that got us into this mess to begin with." Deku the slowly turns to look at him as he thinks he's never going to let me live this down is he? "Listen guys the best thing I can tell you is to come up with enough good excuses. As for you Young Bakugo I'd hate to ask you for this but, You wouldn't mind acting like Young Miydorya for a while?" Bakugo twitches 'his eye'. "You mean I have to hang around with his group of nerds?" All might nods. "A week is my breaking point."

Later at lunch: Deku squad table

Hagakure drops her phone on the table "And done!" Everyone at the table looks confused. "What were you doing Hagakure?" Uraraka says as everyone else looks intently at The empty spaced chair where Hagakure sat except for Bakugo. "Well recently I've noticed how tense things have been ever since the Endeavor incident. So I was thinking... of inviting all our parents to have this big dinner party at the dorms! I already got permission from Principal Nezu and I just emailed the last parent! It's on Sunday" Iida nods. "That's a wonderful idea Hagakure! I assure you my parents would be astounded to meet you all." Tsu pokes her cheek "Now that I think about it I haven't talked to my parents in a while Ribbit" Bakugo then pulls out Deku's phone. "Her name is Inko, isn't it?" Uraraka grins at him "What was that Deku?" Bakugo looks frightened. He's about to cuss her out, but then remembers what All Might said. He then tries to say the most Deku thing he could say at the moment. "𝑶𝒉 𝑵𝒐𝑻𝒉𝑰𝒏𝑮 𝒖𝑹𝒂𝑹𝒂𝑲𝒂!" Everybody looks at him with confusion and disgust. Not just people at the table but the whole cafeteria, in fact you can hear a faint "The hells wrong with that dork?".

Uraraka smiles in a sympathetic way "Are you alright Deku?" This time he nods. The only person who's not rattled from the recent event just a couple seconds ago was Todoroki. He was too distracted by the dinner party and how most of the parents had already accepted. He put his hands on his forehead obviously stressed though nobody seemed to notice.

A couple seconds later he gets a text. And by his 'suprise' it's a text from Endeavor.

"Hey there Kiddo 😎. Your classmate Toru Hagakure just emailed me to show up to this dinner party thing. As you know I'm a very busy man. I will try my very hardest to attend this dinner party. I've recently been upbrung by a special case. So I'm not certain if I'll be able to attend. Anyway have a good day at school Shoto. Love dad ♥️.
P.S
Make sure to use your Left! 🔥" Todoroki gives an agitated groan."

Meanwhile at the baku squad lunch table

Denki smiles "Woah, I just got a text from my mom. Apparently she's coming to this dinner party thing that Hagakure set up!" Jiro pulls out her phone too. "My mom and Dad are coming too." Denki nods "It's so cool to see my mom because she's usually doing hero work. Also I'd love to meet my future wives mom and dad early!" Jiro then takes her earphone jack and jabs it into his ear, he yells in pain. While that happens Deku takes out Bakugo's phone. "I haven't seen Kacchan's parents in forever."

Kirishima then looks at him as he bites into a chocolate pocky. "You alright there bro." Deku then chokes on his water "Of- of course I am.. uh- damnit! Why would you even ask me that so kindly!" Kirishima tilts his head like a puppy would. "Well you've been acting kind of weird and haven't made a single outburst today. You also got macaroons and you said you hated those things. " Deku then thinks no wonder these things taste so bad I must have Kacchan's taste as well. "I eat what I want!" Mina looks puzzled "You're acting weird today Bakugo. " Deku tries to act irritated But fails miserably. Denki snickers "I don't know, if you ask me that's just regular ol' Bakugo."