Mystery solved

Everyone was confused as shit. Tsu made the first move and hopped over to Deku. Everyone else was pretty confused. Aizawa sighed in annoyance, finally breaking the tension.

Denki chimed in "The hell are you talking about Miydorya?" Jiro sighed. "Are you an idiot short circuit? I just said I'm Bakugo." Bakugo said twitching his eye.

"Are you alright Miydorya? Kero," Tsu said shaking Deku. "Yeah, I'm okay. Argh" Deku said in pain. Tsu didn't feel as if she had to hold back. "So if what Bakugo said was true, why did you let him say all that stuff about you?" She asked sympathetically. Deku obviously knew Tsu would feel somewhat guilty for not being able to tell that her close friend switched bodies.

"I felt like it would be out of charecter for me." Deku said. Tsu wasn't pleased with his answer "Why did you have to hide it from us in the first place?" Deku froze. He sat up "We didn't want to get in trouble with Mr. Aizawa," he laughed. Tsu nodded "That actually makes sense. My last question is how did it happen?" Deku froze up. "Well I-" Deku was about to come up with an excuse. Though before he could Aizawa tangled Deku up and began to drag him.

"Class is dismissed early today. You can head back to the dorms now." Aizawa said dragging Bakugo and Deku by his scarf. Both of them were struggling. When they exited the room the class thought one thing in a unison 'What just happened?'.

Aizawa's classroom

"So you two are going to tell me exactly what happened and when. And no lies." Aizawa said releasing his scarf 's grip. Bakugo and Deku looked at each other slowly. Then instantly began yelling at Aizawa at the same time. Aizawa slapped there mouths with his scarf. They immediately shut up.

"That was a bad idea. How about this, Miydorya, speak." Aizawa said firmly. "Uh oh yeah, me and Kacchan caught a villian and I think one of the guys switched our bodies." Deku said nervously (which is uncommon in Bakugo's body). Yep, this is definitely Miydorya, Aizawa thought. "So Bakugo was fighting without a provisional hero license? And then you tried to cover for him." Aizawa said.

Obviously this isn't what happened. Bakugo brought up one for all which is why they broke the camera. But Aizawa didn't need to know that.

"Yeah, that's what happened. " Bakugo said. "And it's all Deku's fault. If he wouldn't have just minded his own business that night it would've never happened. And I could've caught that Villian." Aizawa didn't seem impressed. "Well maybe if you weren't up in the first place it would've never happened. Miydorya was just trying to look out for you. He had no clue it was you. Also you're not supposed to be fighting villians in the first place." Aizawa said, obviously frustrated. Bakugo sighed in frustration as well. Deku peaked a small smile.

"You're not getting off easily, Miydorya. You still broke that camera, which I'm gonna assume was the reason you purposly broke it. Along with the fact you went to Bakugo's classes. You knew good and well you could've went to me about this." Aizawa said with his eyes shut. Deku was scared, he knew that their punishment was coming next. "This shouldn't be taken lightly. You lied to all of your teachers. You will have a week's worth of house arrest filled with nothing but cleaning and no tv. You will only attend classes and lunch for now. I will also be informing the whole staff team, principal Nezu, your classmates, and your parents." Aizawa said firmly. "And if I find out you do something like this again you'll be suspended."

"I have a question." Bakugo said firmly. "Go ahead Bakugo," Aizawa said, now calmed down. "What gave it away? Like, before my outburst what was suspicious about us?" Bakugo asked sadly. "Well you called Miydorya, Bakugo even though he always calls you 'Kacchan'. Also me and him had a little conversation in the elevator last night and let's just say. I think we should all be thankful Miydorya doesn't want to be an actor." Aizawa concluded. Deku at this point was broken apart.

"Now head back to your dorms. I have my work cut out for me trying to put you back into your original bodies." Aizawa said leaving the classroom on his phone. "Damnit Deku." Bakugo mumbled. Before Deku could respond they both got a notification on their phones (which they returned back to each other). The message was sent to the class group chat from Aizawa.

Miydorya and Deku switched bodies for about 5 days. And are on house arrest. That is all.

They both groaned

Back at the dorms (they haven't arrived yet)

Everyone was absorbed with some sort of guilt.

"I can't believe they switched bodies."

"I couldn't even tell Miydorya from my best bro,"

"I'm surprised Bakugo could keep his cool for that long."

"So that was Miydorya out of conduct."

"So Bakugo was the one telling all those things about Deku."

"He must feel terrible knowing he had to live with us not trusting him."

"That's some seriously good acting"

Etc.

Eventually the boys arrived at the dorms and it was dead silent.