The true punishment

After a while Endeavor and the parents left, and eventually everyone went to class

They made it official that they would visit Barry on Friday, it was currently Tuesday. Class was regular, and everything was as regular as it could get.

Lunch time

Uraraka and Iida ran over to Deku's desk (that he can now sit at). "Will you be eating lunch with us Miydorya?" Iida asked (with the classic hand chops ofc). He nodded, "It must've been weird sitting at Bakugo's table. Everyone is cool and all but since you usually eat with us it must've been like a new world." Uraraka said.

Cafeteria

Everyone was eating, as usual. Deku had missed having a macaroon every now and then but he got over it. Things were practically back to normal otherwise.

"Hey, Uruaka?" Deku asked. She jumped a little in fear "Huh! Oh yeah what's up Deku?" Deku was confused. "Why'd you jump like that?" He asked, as concerned as Bakugo could sound. "Oh it's nothing it's just..." She said slowly beginning to mumble. "You sound like Bakugo, ribbit Bakugo's always mad so we're all a little intimidated. Sorry Miydorya." Tsu said bluntly. It insulted and pained him but he knew she was right.

"Yeah I guess you do have a poi-" Deku said, but was cut off when someone purposly bumped into him. "Hey what's your problem?" Todoroki uttered pissed. It was Monoma (copy quirk dude from class B).

"I heard a rumor. That two students from class 1A switched bodies! And based on little to no reaction I'm gonna assume that it was you! To think you class 1A losers can't even stay in your own bodies! Your common sense is almost as bad as that food at the dinner party!" He said obnoxiously. "Didn't you have like 3 servings?" A girl asked behind him; it was Mina. He was speechless.

End of school day

"And ask further information such as if they've been tortured." Aizawa said, concluding there hostage lesson. The bell rang as Aizawa said "That'll be all. Miydorya, Bakugo I need to see you." and the room quickly emptied. Deku trying to be a sly mf tried to leave but was stopped. He walked to Aizawa's desk.

"As for your punishment-" Aizawa began. "Wait just a minute! Isn't house arrest already our punishment. " Bakugo yelled. "Technically you're not even on house arrest so I'll be eliminating that punishment for now. Instead I want you to write a 7 page hand written essay each day on what you did was wrong each essay must have 9,000 words each. Is that clear?" Aizawa said raising his hair with his quirk. "Yes sir!" Deku said bowing. Bakugo rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Wednesday morning

Bakugo had accidentally punched a small whole in his wall. He got frustrated and accidentally used one for all . He also managed to really mess up Deku's arm. Though when he went to recovery girls office it was closed because she was busy at a local children's hospital. So he did the best he could to heal it but couldn't really do much.

Wednesday afternoon

That afternoon was just physical training. Deku had asked to be excused. The reason was because he couldn't really do anything. If he worked out it would only improve Bakugo, if he tried to improve Bakugo's quirk it'd only help him, and if he decided to start on his second essay it'd benefit him. So it was better that way.

Thursday morning

Tommorow was the day he'd be back in his body. Honestly Bakugo's body wasn't that bad. He'd adjusted with it over time. Even being in Bakugo's body he could feel that he was stronger. That only influenced Deku to try harder.

Thursday afternoon

Walking back to class with the Baku squad Bakugo had a thought. He hated being in Deku's body. He hated the op quirk, hated his hair color, body shape, and especially his voice. Even his conscious was Deku. He remembered how much he valued his body, even though he valued it way too much. Bakugo had learned a couple things the past week and a half. And that's nothing that would build his charecter.

Thursday night 11:47 pm (24:47)

Neither could sleep that night, because thier nightmare would finally be over!