Dinner Party pt. 3

Recently on The body swap: Dinner party pt. 2

"Attention everyone! Now that everyone is here please sit at the the dining table. Our lovely Kitchen crew spent all day working on it! While everyone feast; Shoto Todoroki has a presentation he'd like to present for everyone on the tv." Everyone began to sit down. Todoroki walked over to the big tv conveniently placed in everybody's view. He pulled out his phone and Synced up his slideshow.

"Hello everyone. I'm Shoto Todoroki and I go to UA, I wanna be a hero. I made a presentation on my favorite heroes and I hope you enjoy." He says.

The tv screen read 'My favorite heroes' under said 'and the ones I look up to: By Shoto Todoroki'

The first slide was Aizawa. Aizawa gave a creepy smile since mostly everyone was looking at him. His students could tell he looked uncomfortable since everyone knew he didn't like all the attention. Deep, deep, deep down though; he liked being praised especially since he chose his favorite hero pic of him.

"This is my teacher Shota Aizawa. He has a quirk erasing quirk, on the outside he may seem intimidating he's actually a really good teacher and a noble hero." All the mom's erupted with an 'aw'.

He went onto the next slide. It was Present Mic! You could hear him yell "Oh yeah!!!!" and Aizawa say "You're an embarrassment Mic" along with a couple chuckles. "Present Mic is an outstanding hero because...." Todoroki continued

About 30 minutes later

Todoroki had mentioned almost all the pros in the room. Excluding Endeavor, All might, and Miriko who personally asked Todoroki not to add her in it for personal reasons.

"Finally I'd like to thank my favorite hero. A hero that means the most to me and inspires me the most to become a hero," he says going to the next slide that read the words ' Insparational hero '. Mt. Lady snarled "What about the rest of us?" Midnight nudges her to be quiet.

"This hero, is a hero I plan to be just like" Todoroki says with a small but cynical smile. Endeavor grows an even bigger smile and prepares to stand up. Meanwhile Deku looks confused as hell but tries to stay cool.

"That hero is-" before Todoroki can finish Endeavor cuts him off. "YES SHOTO!!" Endeavor says applauding loudly a bunch of parents (Momo's, Monoma's, Aoyama's, etc) applauded with him. Though not all (like Inko, Mitsuki, and Kirishima's), not because they didn't like him; but Todoroki couldn't even finish. Deku looked sad for Todoroki but when he looked over to him his cynical smile only grew bigger.

"All might!" Todoroki said going to the next slide. The room went dead silent for about 20 seconds. Then the whole room applauded. Except Endeavor. His face was as red as a tomato. He sat down in dissapointment for making such an assumption. All might stood up and clapped along with everyone else. "He was the greatest hero and fought for us until the very end! He must never be forgotten. And is irreplaceable!" Todoroki said with the end of the slideshow. Everyone was still clapping. The last statement made Endeavor almost explode with frustration as he marched to the bathroom.

And with that, Todoroki's mission was complete. However the night ends, he'll be somewhat satisfied. On the other side of the room, Deku was surprised and Proud of him for such a calm and carefully thought out plan. Though he was going to lecture him as soon he got back into his body. Aizawa knew that this whole dilemma was intentional, he chose not to say anything because it would wreck the mood but he wasn't going to let this slide.

2 hours later

Though Todoroki may have hit a rough patch on Endeavor, it didn't stop him from having a good time. A couple pro's had left. Though Todoroki was satisfied with how Endeavor was mad, it was on temporary anger and he seemed to be over it. At this point Todoroki just wanted him to leave like everyone else.

Deku walked over to Bakugo. "I think all that yelling gave me a migraine." He said rubbing his head. "Not my fault you can't handle a loud conversation." Bakugo said in denial that he yells too much. I don't know many people who can.. Deku thought.

Uraraka was talking with her Mom and Dad. "You're doing an amazing job Ochaco! I'm very proud of you! I bet you're going to be an awesome hero." Her mom said, trying to be trendy and hip. His dad kneeled down his knees to look in Uruaka 's eyes. "Hey sweetie bear. Just remember you don't have to do any of this for us." Her dad said. Uraraka thought for a minute if she even really wanted to a hero. She looked over to Bakugo (in Deku's body; she still doesn't know) and smiled with ambition. "Yeah dad I know, but truth is. I want to be a hero." She said looking into her dad's eyes. He smiled and said "I knew you would say something of the sort. Well make sure to do your best." Rubbing Uruaka's head. "Bye sweetie!" Her mom said; as her mom and dad left the party.

Endeavor got a buzz on his phone. He was still being surrounded by a ton of mom's. "Sorry ladies but I got to get back to my speacial mission." He said as he grabbed his keys. At this point Todoroki was ready for him to leave and perked up on the common area sofa. Inko smiled (she had adjusted to Endeavor a bit and found him interesting, also plot armour) "Well it was nice hanging with you. I thought you were going to be all strict and uptight but your a real cool guy!" Endeavor smiled and placed his keys down. "I suppose I could stay a little longer. ".

Todoroki noticed this and got agitated. He stood up and started to walk over to 'Deku'. Aizawa noticed and stopped him, Todoroki tried to walk past him but was completely blocked. Todoroki ran out of ideas and just decided to go on instinct. "Miydorya come get your mom!" He yelled. Not loud enough to get everyone's attention; but enough for Bakugo to hear (in Deku's body).

Bakugo was already annoyed with everything with Inko, and the cooking, and everything else so he kinda forgot to get in charecter. He walked over Inko and yelled "Move over and let the pro leave you old bag!" The room went dead silent.

Inko looked confused and shook as hell from Bakugo's outburst. Meanwhile, it just occurred to Bakugo that he's Miydorya; but it was too late. Inko knew one thing for damn sure, this wasn't the way Deku was raised. Inko immediately dragged Bakugo to the women's restroom. Usually Bakugo had enough strength to release but since he wasn't in his body, and he didn't know how to use one for all he couldn't let go. Also Inko's grip was probably stronger than Muscular (strong buff dude in season 3).

From the outside you can hear Bakugo yell "Wait let go! You witch!!!" and hear Bakugo get whooped. Let's just say, we've heard deku yell, we've heard Bakugo yell. Though let's imagine that this is one of the most hight pitched screams he's ever heard. Along with the only words you can hear Bakugo say is "I'm sorry mom" in Deku's voice. This goes on for about 10 minutes.

Most the parents leave because the vibe is wrecked. Endeavor decided to leave the moment the first scream was shouted. Inko left the room solo. You could still hear Bakugo wailing. She grabbed her purse and said her goodbyes to Mitsuki, Aizawa, and Deku. "See you later Mitsuki, Katsuki... I'm sorry you had to hear that Mr. Aizawa." As she walked off. Aizawa wasn't mad or anything, it was just extremely out of charecter for 'Deku'. He knew one thing for sure, something wasn't right.

Mitsuki bopped Deku on the head "You really put an impact on poor ol Izuku didn't you Katsuki?" Deku decided to stay silent for his safety. Mitsuki ended up leaving not long after.

Slowly but surely All might made his way to the women's bathroom. Deku soon after. Bakugo was still squirming on the floor in pain and agony. "Hey, Deku... Ngh... Are you sure your mom's quirk is telepathic?" Bakugo said. For once Bakugo looked like 'the weakling', one thing Deku knew about Bakugo is that he can only talk oh so much before he gets put back into his place. "Yeah I'm sure Kacchan." Deku said humbly. All might sighed in sympathy "I'm very sorry Young Bakugo." Who knew Inko has such good ass whooping tactics?

Bakugo's response was totally of charecter "It's alright Izuku, it's fine All might. It's just a slap." They were suprised. "This physical punishment has changed me." He said calmly.

Just kidding! He just wailed in pain.