Wet Dreamz: Part 13

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!?

"He's getting mad because we invited her to a certain place? It's not like we weren't going to be there. I don't care about how he feels about it, he can't let her be some little stuck up bitch for the rest of her time here. She needs to loosen up and live a little with her uptight ass. Walking round here thinking she the best thing walking on earth. Like girl your shit stink just like everyone else, you're not being put on nobody high pedastel. Going down there will loosen her ass up and show her how the hood really works. Jermaine grew up in the hood but decides he wants to go get one of them little girls from the white neighborhood." I heard Darcy say as i leaned up against the wall, not too far away from them. It's funny how she has so much mouth but it just sounds like she wants Jermaine.

"But inviting her to the teens club is a little over the top. She's never been there and that probably won't loosen her up. Going there could possibly get her killed. You don't think shit through do you?" Chance spat at her angrily. His face looked really angered, Cory pulled him back but he only yanked away. "You two disgust me, I'll go find her and tell her not to go."

"Why would you do something like that? Jermaine has been pushing us away for like a month now over the girl?" Cory added in once he was pushed away. Chance chuckled shaking his head at the two idots who stood before him.

"You two are being too serious right now. Jermaine is our problem , not Kayla. She has nothing to do with the situation and it's honestly not fair." Chance shook his head and started walking in my direction.

I turned on my heels walking the same way with my hoodie up. I came to school looking bummier than usual. My mother left this morning. So I cried my eyes out, threw on something random then came to school. I thought school would've been chill today , but of course not with Cory and Darcy around. The fact that I was going to go to this party blows me though. I didn't think anyone could be that petty.

It's not my fault their friend turned on them. I told him many times to forget me and go with his friends. I can't force him into anything he doesn't want to do. Hanging with them is something he really wasn't up for and maybe because Darcy is some attached bitch. I shook my head at the thoughts and just decided I'll just say fuck everybody right now.

I thought I got over my little trust issues , no new friends stage. I guess not though since bitches want to act funny.

-

"You're playing right now right!? This mustang sitting out front of this house can not be my present." I gushed loudly over the phone to my mother. I looked at the gray , with a blue stripe , gt500 mustang sitting in my drive way. I was more than ecstatic about this.

"Yes my love, this is for you and for all of your accomplishments. it's been hard without your father and I had to make sure you had everything. So now I had extra money I bought you this."

"Thank you so much mommy. If I cold hug you I would and I miss you already. Why can't a month be tomorrow so I can see you?"

"Don't worry sugar plum, mommy will be home as soon as possible. Then for spring break I have to go out of town again but you get to come along with two or three friends. while I'm working you guys get to enjoy the luxuries of Miami, Florida. okay?"

"Can the friends be boys?" I asked ,hoping she would say yes. I grabbed the keys pressing the unlock button as I walked over to the car , opening the door.

"Sure. if you're bringing three fiends make sure at least one of a girl though. I want to meet them before we go too so I can know who I'm taking. Along with their parents."

"Okay mommy. You get back to work , I have home work to do and I'll call you when I make dinner okay?"

We said our goodbyes and after I looked at the inside of the car I went inside. I haven't talked to Jermaine and I hope he doesn't think I was going to that club. I wanted to go to a party but if its like that down there Id rather not. My phone began to ring loudly , I grabbed it up to see Jermaine's number popping up on the screen. I swiped answer, placing the phone to my ear.

"Don't go to wherever they invited you too." He told me before I could even say hello.

"I'm not going , they're dicks but Chance was basically taking up for me. The others think I'm some type of threat keeping you away from them."

"They just don't know no better but it's cool I got you for sure. you don't have to worry about them because I'm going to talk to them again. Darcy low key sill want me and Cory I don't know what wrong with him , maybe he wants me too."

"Ew." was all I could sag then shook my head at the thought. "let me call you back later okay?"

"Alright ma,you better call me back though." He said and I hung up , sighing loudly thinking of what's supposed to go down tomorrow. Was I never ? He seems like the type to have sex all the time and I'm still a virgin... I don't know if I'll tell him though.

Jermaine

I grabbed hold of the top of the condom and placed it on the head of my penis. I rolled it down all the way to the base before it snapped. I sucked my teeth throwing them all over into the trashcan by my bed. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself in frustration. I just needed to get this practiced so tomorrow she can think im a pro. If I can't put a condom on properly that'll fuck up my whole mood.

I pulled my boxers back up and dropped the empty wrappers on my bed. I was mad at myself right now for not even being able to put them on , and for putting Kayla in that situation. She didn't deserve that and they ain't give a fuck about it. It makes me mad because how can to not care about someone's life like that. I shook my head then realized the name on the condom packets. I sucked my teeth noticing the ones I was using was Lifestyle and not magnum.

"I knew was suppose to be stretching them not breaking them."

I stood back up , yanking the draws down before repeating the previous process from before getting the whole conform on with ease. "Alright I'm good."