Wet Dreamz: Part 10

Vote and Comment Please.

The snow finally was almost gone , and i was so happy because now we can go back to school. I hated not going to school only because it was really boring in that house and I hated being in there. I hung with Jermaine and his brothers couple days ago, but I haven't answered Jermaine's calls since that day. I know that sounds mean but I like him and i don't like , liking someone because everytime I'm the only one getting hurt. I've had a couple boyfriends in my life time and they've all either cheated or broke up with me for no reason. I really don't want Jermaine to ask me out then I found out he's cheating on me or he breaks up with me. He wouldn't break up with me because I'm too innocent because I'm no where near innocent. Just ain't find the right guy to give it up to. When I gave my virginity away, I didn't think in a million years he'd stay with me just to make it seem like he didn't want sex. I knew for a fact all he wanted was sex, so he'd be lying. Now I'm not cautious about the things I do.

I walked inside school then all eyes recerted to me, I was really confused on why though. I walked down the hallway towards my locker to see Jermaine standing there, he flashed me a smile and of course I returned it. "Good Mornin'" He said to me pulling me into a hug. I smiled hugging him back then pulling away. 

"Hey why is everyone staring at me as if I killed somebody's brother? I'm not the one to love this much attention." I opened my locker door tossing my bag inside then grabbing my history book. 

"You haven't heard? You've been accepted into all my classes, like the honor classes. You're the second person in the school to be accepted into them all in such short time." 

"Wait, you're lying!? I've been accepted? Why haven't I been informed about this?" I said excitedly and he just chuckled shaking his head a little. 

"I was told to bring you to my history class this morning so you can talk to the teacher. I actually have to bring you to every class I go to so you can talk to the teachers, your whole schedule changes. You do everything with the 12th grade now." 

"Do you know with honors if I past I can graduate this year instead of next year? This is the best thing that's ever happened to me, like I never thought I could do it. It's such a surprise, I'm about to cry or something." 

"Don't cry ma." He chuckled pulling me into his arms embracing me into a tight hug. I smiled brightly wrapping my arms around his torso hugging him back. "Congrats." 

"Thank you." I pulled away from the hug and put my book back inside my locker since obviously I'm going to have all new books for new classes.  "Now come on escort me to these new classes." I held out my hand for him to grab and he did so with a small smile on his face. 

"Ummm excuse me what are you two doing?" Some light skin girl with very pretty hair walked over to us crossing her arms. Jermaine sighed turing to her and she looked up at him. "You told Chance and I that you would go to the bay with us today." 

"I'm busy today Darc. Rain check?" He raised his eyebrow and she dropped her arms sadly. She shook her head about to walk away but he dropped my hand and grabbed her wrist. "Baby girl don't be mad at me, we can go this weekend." 

"We go every Wednesday though, but its cool. We'll go and just try to get Cory to skip class with us, just remember, don't forget about your friends when you date somebody. Cause' none of us ever did it to you." She yanked her arm out his grip and he sighed. 

"Go ahead Jermaine. I don't want to be the cause of you losing your friends, if this is a normal thing then go I'll be fine." He bit his lip like he was thinking and looked over at Darcy who had caught up with Chance already. 

"Nah, they'll be alright. It's only my fourth time missing it. I'll go next week or something. I would ask you to come but it's your first day of your honors classes so you can't be skipping school." 

"Yeah but come on Jay, I would be mad if my friends ditched me for some nigga."

"Shh." He pulled me down the hallway with him and I shrugged my shoulders walkin with him to the class we had next. I hope nothing happens between him and his friends .. I hate to be in the way. 

-

 Throughout the whole school day everyone looked at me weird, mainly because I was with Jermaine. A couple of the teachers asked me what type of girl would want to hang with someone like him. I'm starting to think his reputation isn't as good as he thinks it is. If everyone thinks he's a player and a asshole then he really must be one. He hasn't been as asshole towards me though and I can't say if he's a player because we aren't even dating.  I honestly don't care what women he plays or anything cause it won't be me nope. 

"Youre lucky, you're the only girl he's actually talked too for this long. I mean you're real cute and he said he's always wanted him a cute chocolate girl. All the girls he's dated has been light bright and almost white. Maybe you what he need to change his little ass around." One of the girls who sat next to me told me as Jermaine did the problems on the board. 

"How long was the one before me?" I asked tapping the pencil against the desk glancing at her every once in a while. 

"Two weeks." I nodded my head at what she said and smirked a little. "You like him a lot don't you?" 

"I don't know if I like him as much as you're saying but I am feeling him. I think it's more of a sexual attraction to be honest." I explained to her and she laughed lowly so only we heard. "I'm playin though. I do like him a little bit." 

"Mhmmmm. Better get that before someone else slide up in there and take him right from under you." She told me and I nodded my head. He came and sat down right back in his seat in front of me. I ripped a piece of paper out my notebook and wrote him a small note, of course it would go back and forth. 

What you doing after school? - Kayla 

Nothing probably go apologize to Darc for what I did, I hate when she's mad at me. Why? -Jermaine

No reason, just wanted to know what you were doing... I have a question.. - Kayla

Aight ma, what's up? - Jermaine

You ever had sex before? - Kayla