Wet Dreamz; Epilouge

Kayla came over, dropping into my lap and I sucked my teeth at the smile that played on her lips. "Don't you feel better than you got that off your chest?" She asked me, placing her hand on the side of my face. I swatted her hand away from my face and shook my head.

"No, That was something that I would've loved to keep to myself Kayla, but since you insisted I couldn't really do anything about it." I explained to her, wrapping my arms around her small waist.

"You know who I really didn't like? That bitch Darcy you used to hang with. I don't even know why you messed with her."

"I told you that was my nigga up until she got rejected. After that she started messing with all the girls I did, pretending to be some lesbian then she told lies about me. You see where her weird ass is now."

"Yeah dating Cory, but didn't he cheat on her with a guy? I mean ... you know what. Let's worry about us, Chance and Damion are cool so you don't need no other girls."

"You're always forgetting about Mia."

"Who?" She smirked, I shook my head. "Ooooh the girl who pretends to like me becaus-." I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Anyways, that's the story about how I was a virgin and didn't tell her until after I hit it."

"Why you have to say it like that!?" She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. I laughed squeezing her sides. "He's going to write a song about this one day he said."

"Yes I will... I already started it. I'm going to call it Wet Dreams."

Thank you for reading, if you get the time since this story is over, can you check out my new story. It's called "Skin Like Chocolate." the link will be in the comments and I'd appreciate if you took the time to read it. Once again thanks for all the comments, votes and reads on this story. I am very grateful. Even though it took me forever to finish this, you guys stuck it out to the end. Y'all the true MVP's. New story link in the comments.