Wet Dreamz: Part 4

Comment & Vote please? It would be very appreciated.

I'm going to slow down a bit , I know this is s short story but I want it to be at least between 10-15 chapters. I think I'm moving really fast , hopefully you guys are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading.

-

-

-

You must really think you're the shit Huh? - Jermaine

I know you got a crush on me , I know you get moist just thinking bout me. - Jermaine

My friends told me I don't have a slight chance with you. - Jermaine

I might not have a chance but it's worth a try. - Jermaine

The teacher is going to take our notes and read them to the whole class. - Jermaine

It's cool though , Ms. Green just mad because I'm not bothering her anymore. She gave me detention for no reason yesterday.. Imma tell the principle she want me. - Jermaine

The past couple weeks in school all Jermaine and I did was send notes. He stopped being so loud in class, so I'm just going to assume he wanted my attention. He's a lot quieter in class when I'm there to occupy him. I haven't known him long at all but I feel like I've known him for months. Everyone in school can't take him serious either he's mean to them or he laughs at everything and make everything a joke. When he met me he just made me laugh but still was able to have a normal conversation.

Couple girls said I was on his top too hard but I mean he's been the one on me around school. I don't push him away because I like him and the girls here ain't like him until I started liking him. One girl even tried getting with me telling me Jermaine wasn't the dating type. He told me he's never tried to date anyone in this school cause the girls are nasty. He ain't lying though , the stuff I witnessed in these hallways and stairways is crazy. I don't get why everyone worried about Jermaine now , they weren't worried before.

"I'm not saying he's ugly , I'm just saying light skin isn't the right skin for me. They're all conceited and try to hard in my opinion." Heather said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Well , if we are going to speak correctly. I don't think light skin boys try at all, I mean they do think they can get any girl just by their looks. I don't get them." Haley disagreed and I just rolleed my eyes dropping my stuff on the bottom of my locker.

"Everyone's not the same. It may be a few people who are shamelessly similar but that doesn't mean that they're all the same." I explained to them both shutting my locker. "You two just basically labeling people off the experiences you had."

"Every light skin boy I met is the same." Heather frowned.

"It's not the skin color it's the personality you're going for. You keep going for these conceited , stuck up , arrogant guys. Trying getting a humble respectful boy or something."

"You right , I need to just go gay." I scrunched my face up and shook my head utterly confused by what I just heard. Heather and Haley are sisters ,they're a year apart with different mothers. I wonder about them both a lot.

We walked through the halls because we had a free period. As we walked past a classroom I seen Jermaine sitting in the front looking bored. I peaked through the window tapping it a little and he looked up then smiled some when he realized it was me. I watched as he asked the teacher something then got s hall pass and came out the classroom.

"You're a life saver , I needed a reason to get out that room." He threw his arm around my shoulder and we started walking down the hall.

"You probably were going to leave the class anyways even if I didn't walk past. I ain't know you was a senior though , kind of thought you were in my grade. I see why we only have one class together now."

"What grade you in?"

"I'm a junior." I looked up at him and he stroked his little beard nodding his head at me. I don't know if that was a good nod or a bad one but it shouldn't be bad because we only a year apart.

"I thought you were about to tell me you were a freshman or a sophomore , but with a body like that I knew you had to be between a Junior and a Senior. I was trying to figure out why you were only in my math class. "

"Yeah. I'm kinda advanced in math and that the only class I'm advanced in." I told him putting my arm around his torso.

"We are going to go to study hall!" Heather and Haley yelled down the hallway and I nodded waving to them.

"I'm advanced in math and all my classes , not a big deal though." i furrowed my eyebrows at him. Not a big deal? Is this boy crazy or something?

"It is a big deal, I've been trying to get into the advanced science and English classes. It's so hard and you're in them both."

"I mean it's a big deal but the work ain't shit. It's really easy to me so it's just like a normal class. None of the teachers like me much because I try to make their class's fun and not so stressful but they'll be alright. They love me."

"I don't think the they love you as much a you think Jermaine." I giggled and he chuckled nodding his head in agreement.

"Deep down inside they know they love me." He smiled and I shook my head at him. He's so goofy and that's why I like him.

"I got to go , I'll see you tomorrow cause math was canceled." I nodded and waved as he ran down the hallway to the bathroom.

"WAIT WHATS YOUR NUMBER!?" He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"JUST LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK , ILL GIVE IT TO YOU LATER. MY NAMES JERMAINE COLE!"

"OKAY!" I waved and turned on my heels pulling out my iPhone 4s.

-

Soon as I got home I got the notification that my friend request was accepted my Jermaine. I pulled out my laptop from under my bed so I can start my homework. I had an essay do so I pulled up the power point thing and pulled out my papers so I can get this started.

School is real important to me because I don't want to be home anymore. I love being around my mom and all but something inside of me just wants to be independent. She hates when I talk about leaving but I only have a year left after this one of school so she better prepare for me leaving.

As I started to type out the essay about arranged marriages my phone went off. I was debating on ignoring it and finishing my work or answering it and taking a break. I glanced at the phone twisting my lips and shook my head continuing to do my work.

"Kayla I'm leaving baby girl , I'll see you tonight !" My mother yelled up the steps and I sat the computer on the bed swiping my phone up into my hands.

"Alright love you mom.". I started down the steps to lock the door when she went out. I leaned against the door checking my phone to see Jermaine's name pop up on my notifications. I decided to slide into his inbox so I can her his number.

Jermaine " Jay "Cole: You still want my number little miss Facebook famous ?

I laughed a little bit because he's stupid. I her a few likes nothing major.

Kay 2Real Carter: Yeah lil ugly.

After he sent me his number I saved it to my phone and of course I called. He answered like I knew he would , he's cool but he's still a guy. I don't wanna get close to him letting him come over then he has sex with me or attempts to then stop taking to me. So Id rather stick with him always thinking my mom is home. Until I feel like telling him otherwise. I do be thinking about sex in general though sometimes. I'm scared of pregnancy and STD's but I heard that's not always going to happen with everyone. Better safe than sorry ... that's why I keep my legs closed until I think I want to do it.