Wet Dreamz: Part 3

-

-

-

"Come on you two , moving like you some snails or something." My older sister snapped at my twin brothers. She decided she wanted to play big sister today and come pick all of us from our schools. I don't know why she doesn't just take us to school too. My brothers school is only two blocks away from mines and she doesn't do anything in the morning. Graduated high school two years ago and still ain't doing shit with her life , but can't take her brothers to school.

"Don't rush us Aaliyah." Kari argued trailing behind Kato.

"Don't get smacked and left Kari." Aaliyah said walking to the car opening the door for the boys. I sucked my teeth shaking my head at her. The boys got into the back while I got into the front of the car. I looked around the best up car and shook my head.

"We could've walked home for all this shit." I explained to the boys shutting the car door. They made agreeing noises then Aaliyah got into the car.

"Don't be fuckin smart Jermaine I know your wanna be comedian ass was talking shit. You can walk home if you're going to be a smart fuck." She stuck the key into the ignition then started it up pulling down the street.

"Don't pick us up from school anymore bitch. I'm perfectly fine with bringing my brothers home without your thot ass fucking around."

"You actin like you have a car and can drive. Just enjoy the ride with your ungrateful ass."

"Nah , come on twins." I stepped out the car opening the door letting the boys out. I shut the doors back then walked down the street holding their hands.

"Why do she only do stuff for us when she's not with that guy?" Kari asked me holding the strap of his bag as we walked down the streets.

"Cause she's trying to be labeled as some best sister when she knows she ain't shit. I try to tolerate her but she can't try to pretend to care for us when she never cared before."

"It's better to ride than walk brodder." Kato said and I nodded rubbing his hair as we walked.

"I know Kay , I'm sorry I know you hate to walk so much." I sighed a little. My youngest brother has a little disorder I believe my mom said. I forget what it is but it's something that has to do with his speech and his learning ability.

"It okay." He nodded and Kari grabbed his hand while we walked to the house.

Everything in this world now a days is stupid. I just want my brothers to know im here and shits going to be okay , we don't need my sister to pretend to be there for us when her little nigga ain't around for a little.

Kayla

You ever sat there and wondered what it would be to have a certain someone's hands all over you. Just to see how it would be to have them inside of you. I don't know why but ever since I laid eyes on Jermaine I would feel a certain way around him. The way he laughed , smiled , told joke and the way he flirted always made me feel some type of way.

"What's on your mind sweetie ?" My mother asked me sitting up against the counter. I continued to dig the spoon into the yogurt and putting it into my mouth after spooning it up.

"Just school." I half told the truth setting the spoon down.

"Is it a boy involved in this school situation ?"She questioned and I didn't know whether to tell her the truth or to just play it off as if it was just some school work.

"No." I lied giving her one of my I famous disgusted faces to top off my lie. She giggled throwing her hands into the air in defense.

"I just wanted to know because you never talk to boys. It's like your high school years you wanted to be alone for good and not be bothered with no one. Im glad you did though , I had you in this same grade and I'm glad you have no kids." She went on and on about how she's happy I don't have a child. She doesn't understand I don't want kids and if I do change my mind it'll be no time soon.

My mind drifted off to Jermaine again and I started to feel like a little elementary school girl. You know how you got a crush and you can't wait until you get to school to see them. It's so much that got you hyper and you just want to be in their presence? That's how I'm feeling right now.. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow.