Wet Dreamz: Part 01

"Tell them about the time when you decided you wanted to talk big sex and you were a virgin." Kayla's voice blared through my ears and I sucked my teeth. She's always trying to get me to tell the story but that shit's some what embarrassing.

"I don't want them to hear that story, I bet you that they'll laugh at me. You know up until the part when ... you know what I'll just tell the story since you want me to tell it so bad."

"You can't hold it in forever, that was when we were in high school. Just tell everyone then you'll be able to get it off your chest."

"Chance and them are going to laugh at me if they find this shit." I mumbled shaking my head. "Alright well .. it started when Kayla transferred to our school in the middle of the school year.."

Monday, January 7th , 2012

Cory balled up the piece of paper like a hard ball then threw it at the back of one of the girls head. We all started laughing loudly until the teacher walked into the room glaring at us all. "Damn, Mrs. Green a good morning would be nice." I spoke out leaning against the desk. She rolled her eyes dropping her books onto the table. She's one of them young fine ass teachers who can't find a man and gets hit on by every student in the school. I don't know why she's always tripping when we both know that she needs a man, and it seems like these young niggas all she can really get.

"Good morning class and Jermaine." Ms. Green smiled at everyone but me like always. She wants me and I know it because out of everyone in the class, she shows me the most attention. "We have a new student who should be coming in very soon."

"She's going to love your math class Jessica. You're the best at making sure all the students learn everything they need too. Even though you give out tests and homework on shit you didn't even teach yet."

"Don't you have better shit to do than bother me all the time? You're in the 12th grade and you're acting like the niners I teach!." She snapped at me ever so rudely. I chuckled licking over my lips and twisting a piece of my hair.

"You cute when you mad, and it's even cuter cause I know how easy it is to get under your skin." The whole class errupted into laughter and I watched as her face started turning a bright red. She was embarrassed and I loved fucking with her because for some reason I really get to her.

I was about to say something else until someone walking into the door caught my eye. A girl with skin like dark chocolate walked into the room, her hair flowed down the middle of her back and right beneath that was a lil' butt that fit her little figure just right. She wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat either, she was right in the middle of it cause she had a little stomach. Her eyes were big and hazel, them type of eyes you'd want to look into for the rest of your life like shit. She looked a little shy , but she won't be that way when she leaves this class.

"Hello Kayla, I'm sorry but the only empty seat we have available is next to Jermaine. Sorry you're being cursed with this seat love as soon as one opens up you're welcomed to move there." The girl Kayla sat down next to me and I flashed her a small smile.

"Sitting next to me isn't bad for anyone but Jessica. I'll keep you laughing and I'll give you my notes." I told her and she smiled nodding her head. "You ont talk?"

"I do , not much of a talker but I do speak." She turned to me looking at me with those brown eyes. I'm a sucker for brown eyes man.

"Everyone stop talking now, turn to page 345 in your text book and pull out your notes from yesterday. Some of you aren't as good with the math as you should be so let's get it together." Mrs. Green semi-yelled at the class.

"Ohh shut your ass up. I'm so tired of you yelling cause you don't get no dick shut up." The whole class started laughing again and so did Kayla. She covered her mouth trying not to show much she was laughing and I just snickered. I can see now, she's going to be very close to me.

"Why you so mean to her?" She questioned me and I raised my eyebrow shrugging my shoulders.

"Ms. Green is one teacher I can pick with and she'll actually get so pissed off to the point where she'll curse. I am known for being the class clown baby girl this is my job, i love making people laugh and I love making people mad."

"You're going to get in trouble one day for this because you know how these teachers can be. They'll tell your parents aren't you scared that'll happen?"

"I'm not that scared but then again my mother always tells me and my siblings we aren't too old to get our ass beat. " She laughed pushing the extra hair that was in her face behind her ear.

"My father told me he'd beat my ass if I disrupt the class and he finds out. I was told i come to school to learn not act a damn fool."

"Well baby girl, I come to school to learn, chill with my friends and purposely piss off the teachers." The bell rung indicating it was time for us all to go. Math was the last class of the day so after this we were allowed to go right home thank God. "I'll see you tomorrow ma. Come on Cory and Chance."

"Don't be fuckin' rushing funny man." Chance stood to his feet walking out behind me. I think I'll like math class a little more now.