Wet Dreamz: Part 2

As soon as I was done dropping of my twin brothers at the elementary school , I went to my school. The schoolyard was packed with a bunch of annoying ass kids I don't associate with at all. I don't make many new friends cause' id rather not associate with the lames at my school. Cory , Chance and Darcy the three people I fuck with in school mainly cause they're from my hood.

Some of the people in this school on that they living good type shit. While I'm living in a cramped up two bedroom apartment with my mother and three siblings. I never complain because we eat every night and we sleep very comfortably. I just hate when people brag about shit. Cause in reality they don't got shit , it's their parents who got the shit. So you're bragging for your parents ? Get a life.

I walked over to Darcy's little beat up car and sat on the hood next to her. She gave me a dirty look then pushed me away from her. My eye scanned the parking lot until I seen that beauty from the other day. She walked alone and a few niggas tried talking to her but she just ignored them.

"Go talk to her you damn creep , before I do." Darcy loves to act as if she's into girls. We all know who she wants but can't get.

"You're not her type , she like niggas." I hopped off the car smirking. She rolled her eyes at me looking down at her phone in her hand.

"If she like niggas like you then she'll be likin girls soon." I chuckled at her statement and stood closer to her.

"All girls who like me and get turned down don't go gay. That was only you baby girl remember that. " I jogged down the parking lot to where she was walking at. I felt eyes on me and knew I was being mugged. I wrapped my arm around her lower back pulling her closer to me. "Missed me ?"

"No boy, I just seen you in class yesterday with your funny ass." She laughed looking up at me as we walked inside the school.

"You know I've been told that over night could feel like a long time to some people. So I completely understand if you missed me."

"Oh shut up ain't nobody miss you boy." We walked down to her locker and I leaned against it watching her goes inside hers. I grabbed my phone out to see it blowing up with text messages from girls I don't mess with anymore.

"I realized we have one class together. We don't even have the same lunch , can't even see your cute ass there." I flirted licking my lips swiftly then pulling out my thing of blistex.

"Stop boy." She giggled shutting her locker. "I got to get to home room , Imma see you in class later right ?"

"Of course, that's my favorite class I make sure to never miss that one." I sent her a head nod when she ran down the hall towards her class.

I turned going down to my first class of course when I got there Chance and Darcy were in our normal seats. I sat down in front of them , I see Cory wasn't with the school flow today. I leaned back in the seat then felt Chances heavy ass hand hit the side of my neck forcefully then he chuckled. I sucked my teeth sitting up rubbing the side of my neck.

"Where ole girl at ?" He asked as we waited for the teacher to come inside the room. I shrugged, I never asked her what her home room teacher name was. I don't think I ever cared much. "You like her ?"

"I don't know her much but I do think I'm feeling lil mama a little bit. She real cute and her innocence makes her attractive."

"What you mean by that ?" He raised his eyebrow.

"She's all innocent and shy , I think that's cute. It's some girls who pretend to be like that cause they want attention but she really like that." He nodded sitting up straight in his chair.

"Well don't move too fast with her man, I would hate to see you hurt over some broad. Just chill with her or something get to know her or some other sap shit." I nodded my head.

"I'll try , im not the one to show emotions much." I never have been the emotional type.

-

"This is my classroom and I am absolutely tired of you thinking you run this. Kayla and Jermaine shut up so I can teach." Jessica screamed at me and I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Excuseme." I said swiftly wiping my forehead. "Listen here Jessy ain't no need to be so pissed calm down."

"Stoooop." Kayla tried catching her breath from laughing so hard and I chuckled. Ms. Green turned back around angrily to finish writing the problems onto the board. I don't know why she lets me get to her so easily. I wrote down on a piece of paper "You need to loosen up." Then I slid it to Kayla.

I watched her read the note then she stuck the piece of paper inside of her bra. I kept my eyes on her and she felt me looking cause she bit her bottom lip so she wouldn't smile. I don't think she was going to write me back but I got her watch.