Wet Dreamz: Part 6

Comment and vote !

I've never danced seriously in my life but sadly I have too. The girls basketball team beat the boys so we have to practice for the next month. I just don't get why they had to pick dance , I would've settled for something like Volley ball. The dances weren't that hard and I was doing pretty good until the doors swung open. In walked Kayla dressed in her gym uniform just like all the other girls. It's just she looked a lot better in it than anyone else.

Coach C looked her way and smiled when she handed him the note. He nodded then told her something , she disappeared into the back then came out empty handed. "Who would like to tell our new student what we will be doing for the next month?"

"I'll tell her Coach." Courtney said showing off her bright yellow braces. " The boys thought the girls wouldn't be able to beat them in a basketball game. So we bet them that we could and if we did they had to practice our dances for a month. We won and now they're under our dancing control until the beginning of March."

"Sounds sinister." Kayla and Courtney both shared a small laugh. "I guess this will be fun , I'm a fast learner."

"Well come over here you'll love hanging with me." Kayla smiled at Court and went over there with her. "K EVERYONE FROM YHE TOP."

The dance routine was a hip hop routine thank God. If it was ballerina if probably tap out then leave the class without a care. I may need this gym grade but it doesn't even matter. I wouldn't humiliate myself like that. After a while I got into the dance , it was pretty dope and it was created by the girls on the dance team. I never knew how much of a work out dancing could be until today though. I give the cheerleaders and dancer team people ups because this shit stressful. They do this stuff like everyday and shit I couldn't.

About an hour passed and the bells finally rung letting us know we could go. I don't think I've ever seen niggas moved to swiftly to leave gym. I guess cause we can't play ball here until March it's no used of being here at all. I spotted Kayla talking to the girls , we haven't talked all day. Well since she kissed me. I walked past her grabbing her arm , gently pulling her with me.

"Hey Jermaine," Kayla said to me wrapping her arm around my waist area. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder grabbing my book bag.

"Sup ? How's your week been going ? Since you aint want to come to class this week or anything."

"I did come to class , my seat got changed. You can't even recognize me all the way from the back, that substitute we got don't like us together."

"Cause you my lil laugher. If I say something you'll laugh so that automatically makes us some type of team in teachers eyes. They got dumb ass ways of thinking."

"Yeah you right but that don't mean he had to sit me all the way in the back."

"You miss sitting next to me ?" I asked and she giggled nodding her head. I chuckled. "I know ma , I got that type of effect on people."

"Oh shut up." She shoved me as we walked down the hallway to her locker. People had their eyes on us but it's been that way for a few weeks. I don't mind it though and I don't think she does either cause she never mentions it. "You're different from other guys I've met in school."

"How so ? Please elaborate ma." I looked down at her giving her my full attention.

"You haven tried getting in my pants and you've been giving me nothin but your attention since I got here. Can I ask why that is ? Girls be on your too hard and you run after me."

"Cause you ain't chasing after me. You worrying about who chasing me but don't you realize I'm chasing you? They're behind me for a reason. I go for whats forward I don't look back."

"I ain't trying to get involved with nobody if they ain't trying to put as much as I put into us. Feel me?"

"I feel you. I only been in one relationship ma I know how shit work. Everything got to fall into place , good things aren't to be rushed."

"You know what I feel like you're playing." She said and I laughed nodding my head.

"I don't know why but the end of what I said made me laugh I'm sorry. "

"It's cool that's the only part of what you said that I found you were joking about." She told me then grabbed her math book out her locker. I nodded my head then stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Why do you get transferred to my gym?" She smiled brightly before shutting the locker and turning all the way to me.

"Cause' they might be skipping me up a grade. They're trying their best and I could be graduating this year !" Kayla squealed excitedly.

"I'm really happy for you , you get to graduate with me."

"Yaaaaas I know. I didn't tell my mom yet but when she finds out I know she's going to be excited."

"I'm pretty sure she will be more than happy. I'm happy as shit for you so I know your mom about to be extra hyped."

"She gets hyped about everything I swear." She smiled thinking of her mother and that made me think of my mom. When I first got into all the honors classes she damn near cried. She was so happy and supportive. Without her I probably wouldn't have gotten here , had me studying like shit. My friends in honors class because the only two friends I got grew up with me as dealt with my mom too.

"I love makin my mother proud. She's all I got," I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah I feel you on that. Besides my baby brothers my moms all I got too. "

"We got a lot more in common than I thought."

"Yeah you right we do." I flashed her a small smile and she returned it.

-

Soft hands felt up onto my body and I looked down to see Kayla. She climbed on top of me licking over her soft lips. She placed both her hands on my chest and I bought my hands down to grip her ass. She let out a small moan before starting to grind on top of me slowly. "I've been wanting you since the day we met." She whispered in my ear and I sat up keeping her in my lap.

"I feel the same way ma." I mumbled placing my lips right on hers. She instantly started to kiss back and deepening the kiss my sticking her tongue directly into my mouth.. I stuck my hands into the back of her panties and...

To be continued.....