Wet Dreamz: Part 14

Comment and vote! This is so unedited I'm so sorry.

My mind was racing , if I tell Jermaine I'm a virgin he might not have sex with me. The way he talks , you can tell he's probably a pro at it. Me on the other hand, I don't know the first thing to do when it comes to sex. I've been insecure about this day my whole life. What if I make ugly noises ? Ugly faces? I don't know what I'd do if anything messes up because of me.

I shook the thoughts as I waked down the steps. I took a shower and got all together , now I'm just waiting for Jermaine to pop up. I got downstairs then laid my body back against the couch. I looked up at the ceiling as I laid there comfortably. My eyes began to shut slowly and before I knew it I was dozing off. I tried fighting my sleep for a little but then eventually gave up.

BANG

BANG

I jumped up out of my sleep by the sound of the door being hit like the police was there. I swiftly rushed over to the window, peaking out of it to see Jermaine standing on the porch. I sucked my teeth then pulled the door open angrily. He looked happy to see me but I was mugging him as if he had stole something from me.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I stepped to the side, letting him come inside. I didn't even answer him because he sounded dumb. As if he wasn't just banging on my door like he was type crazy. "Oh, sorry."

"Yeah you should be because next time you're going to get punched for that. " I told him, running my fingers through my hair.

"Come on baby girl calm down." He wrapped his arms around my waist then lifted me up into his arms. I shook my head laughing at him, he turned me in his arms then I wrapped my legs around his waist. "We jumping straight into this."

"Well if we don't , I might just fall right back to sleep." My lips came in contact with his, and instantly he began to kiss me back.

Our lips moved in perfect sync together as he walked us up to my bedroom. His hands gliding down my sides slowly until he got to my ass, gripping it softly. His hands began to massage it , as his teeth came in contact with my bottom lip. He sucked it into his mouth and began sucking roughly as he tossed me onto the bed, falling directly on top of me.

I used my hands to pull at the ends of his hair, while my arms were wrapped around his neck. His lower half began to slowly push against mines. He used one hand to spread my legs , his semi-hard member brushing against my covered kitty. My ocean water started to flow , he must've knew after a couple soft moans slipped out.

"Got you moaning already and I ain't even touch yet." He whispered against my lips , his hands played with the top of my pants.

"Shut up." I mumbled back and he pulled back from the kiss, taking my lip with him. my eyes reverted down and he let it go , I watched it pop back into place.

"Come on. take these off I want to see what kind of panties you got on." He sat up and yanked my pants down. My cheeks lit up as the pants hit the floor and his eyes looked over my whole body. His thick tongue ran over his plump bottom lip, as he hooked his fingers with the band of my panties. He looked at me for conformation , I nodded my head giving him permission.

My laced panties slid right over my hips. just as he tossed them on the floor, I tried shutting my legs but of course I was stopped by his hand. "Nuh uh." he whispered , pushing my legs apart, opening them wide. "Damn." He placed his index finger against my pearl, he leaned down and tucked his head between the crook of my neck.

His lips sucked and kissed against my sensitive flesh across my neck. He applied more pressure while he used his middle and index finger to circle around my pearl , making me become even more wet by his touches. In some way I felt like he was going slow and I was happy because I was scared.

Being a virgin and not telling him was a little risky but I didn't want to tell him. Ruining this moment would've been more than horrible because I wanted this.

I used my hands to fiddle with his belt buckle as his fingers dragged up down down my slit. He used his free hand to lift my leg slightly and push it open more so he could get a better view when he pulled away. I yanked at the top of his belt, unbuckling it and then I unzipped them as well. The button popped right open then he helped me pull them down some.

Jermaine moved from between my legs and he dropped his pants. I grabbed hold of my bra and unhooked it before sitting up then pulling it off. I threw it into the floor as I rested back onto my arms , watching him. I felt like a creep but he looked so good without clothes on and I never see men like this because I'm awkward. I don't get opportunities like that all the time. He then dropped his boxers, showing off his semi-hard length. My eyes opened slightly wider as he climbed back into the bed. I grabbed his length into my hand and slowly started working my hand on it. He groaned a little while I did so before he whipped out his condom. I stopped him from putting it on so I can finish touching the way I wanted.

"You're so big." I whispered in his ear once he bought his face by my shoulder. he chuckled and sat back up licking his lips.

I watched as he ripped the packet open carelessly and he slowly began applying it to his member. I watched closely as he did it as if it's been done so many times. My heart began to beat a little more when he climbed onto the bed.

Jermaine started rubbing his length against my wetness for a little. I felt his erection becoming a little more evident , he stuck his penis at the beginning of my entrance and he teased a little. Right when he started to stick the tip in , I flinched then reached down and grabbed it gently to stop his actions.

Of course his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as his eyes met mines. I sighed lightly , shaking my head. "I know you claimed pro but I got a confession." I told him as he pulled back. "Can you be gentle? I never did this before and I don't want you damn near hurting me. I know I should've told you but I was scared you would look at me weird. I'm the only person who's still a virgin."