Wet Dreamz: Chapter 15

Authors Note; This is not the best sex scene. I've been working on this for literally two weeks and it won't come out as good as I want. Enjoy though and thanks for reading.

The words that came out her mouth made me freeze. I would've never thought she was a virgin , the way she was talking I would've thought she had done it before. She told me but I still didn't think it would be right to tell her I was one. So I wore my infamous smirk on my lips. "I got you , I'll go slow. As long as you're sure you want me to do this." I told her in a calm tone.

"Yes , I want you to do this. Just be gentle , I heard it hurts the first time for girls." She released my manhood from her hand and I nodded my head.

I grabbed the base of it , rubbing it against her wet slit once again before placing it on her opening. I rubbed my tip in a circular motion around her opening before pushing it slowly inside. Only the tip because she let out a loud gasp when that part was only inside. My eyes slightly widened, the warm feeling of what I could feel of her insides was a new feeling.

Her head nodded , letting me know I can push myself deeper. I didn't know for sure if I was doing good or not , but I did insert half of my member inside of her. The moistness that accumulating from her betting turned on , coated my penis. The warm sensation making my penis get fully hard. I used my hands to grip her waist , beginning to move my hips back and forth slowly. She was gasping and trying to push me back but when I didn't move , she just gave up and allowed me to do what I had to do.

Her shocked face instantly turned into a look of pleasure. She tucked her plump bottom lip between her teeth, sucking on it softly. Once her walls opened up enough for my length , I slid deeper inside of her , her walls clenching around it. They kept a tight hold on my hardened penis , muffled moans slipping from out between her but lip.

After a while her hips started to move in sync with my strokes. Not going fast but at a slow-medium pace , the sweat beads falling down my forehead. I quickly wipe the top of my forehead with my hand.

"Jay faster." She whimpered out lowly , I lean over placing my hands on either side of her body.

I sped up just like she told me too but not too fast. I didn't want to over do it , plus I didn't watch a video on female virgins because I didn't expect this at all. Soon my full length was smashing inside of her , the sounds of her juices were audible while I pushed my dick in and out of her gushy insides. Not only was she making pleasurable sounds , low grunts came from my mouth as well. Her walls was basically stroking my penis , it felt better than it being stroked. If I known that sex felt like this I would've had sex with a different girl a long time ago.

Strokes continued to plunge inside of her waters for a while longer until I felt a different type high from a normal one. I noticed her moans gained volume as my grunts became louder. Then it happened...We both reached our peak at the same time.

Doing all this and I still didn't tell her I was a virgin just like she was. I don't think I'm going to tell her either.

-

During school the next day I hung by myself. I didn't really hang with my so called friends because they've been on some other stuff. Chance would've been the only one I hung with. I seen him walking into the school with an angry looking Kayla. it was sort of funny because she was low key limping. I don't know why because I didn't even go that hard on her.

She came over to the table leaning on it and looking down at me. "So were you not going to tell me that you were a virgin ?" She asked , I raised my eyebrows and licked over lips.

"No I wasn't , I didn't fuck you like I was a virgin. So why are you so worried about it ?" I asked nonchalantly but on the inside I was tripping. I knew I didn't want her to find out and I know someone I knew told her. "Who told you?"

"That girl you used to hang with. She told everyone I had sex with you but she told me you were a virgin. How the hell did she even find out about us having sex ?"

"I don't how she found out , I don't even talk to her so I don't know who would've told her. I mean I told chance but I don't think he told her. He doesn't even fuck with them like that."

"This isn't fair , everyone is going to think I'm some hoe and you're a virgin that's shocking. Cause I swore you were some type player guy but you can't be one if you're a virgin."

"Look , it doesn't matter okay. Nobody is going to think you're a hoe because no one cares that much. She knew we had sex last night cause I told someone I was going to be with you and then you were limping. That's coincidence all together. So chill out and don't worry about nothing because everything's going to be cool if you chill. "

"Ugh you know what... whatever." She mumbled , I reached over and grabbed her hand pulling her over to me. I made her sit down in my lap and I pecked the side of her neck softly.

"Next time neither of us will be virgins and it'll be easier for us to get some stuff in. I know it hurt and all that shit but I don't think it would be just a learning experience next time." I told her, smiling against her neck.

"Mhm whatever, Jay. If this surfaces around school , then I'm beating your ass whether you like it or not."

"Shut your ass up." I laughed at her remarks.