Wet Dreamz: Part 5

"Aaliyah Cole , bring your ass down here and clean up my kitchen. Wanna act like chef boy are dee but don't want to clean the fuck up. You not too old for me to beat that ass !" My mother screamed loudly up the steps at my older sister. She was probably up there being a hoe like always , that's nothing new. Her boyfriend was coming over and she cooked for them but she knows how my mom is about her kitchen.

"Damn momma here I come done get your panties in a tight knot." I heard her mumble and I think the twins heard her as well.

"Mom Aaliyah was cursing at you under her breath." Kari and I both yelled out at the same time. She shot us glares as my momma walked out the kitchen.

"You talkin shit and cursing at me ? " My mom took the spatula that was in her hand and started smacking Aaliyah's thighs with them. Kari , Kato and I all laughed at the scene in front of us. Them plastic spatulas hitting your bare skin hurt , I know it do. "Now clean that damn kitchen up then go to your room. I don't want to see your face until tomorrow."

"But ma!" She cried and my mom held the spatula up warning her then she just continued to cry walking into the kitchen.

"You three laughing, y'all ain't too old for ass whippings either. Y'all could be thirty and if you disrespect me I'll pull out my spatula. Now finish that homework then go take baths. "

"Yes ma'am." All three of us said and she came over planting kisses on all three of our heads before disappearing into the living room.

My mother is such a mean but strong woman. I love her so much , she's been taking care of us on her own since the twins were born. They're seven now, even before the twins got here me and Aaliyah's dad wasn't really no help anyways. He left when I was six , I don't know why he left , no one ever told us.

When I was seven my mom met the twins dad but their dad died when they were born. Gang related shit. Aside from his job he was pretty cool. My mom was determined to take care of all four of us no matter how hard she had to work. she promised to never leave and she promised me may not have everything we WANT , but we will have everything we NEED. She's kept that promise. In return I promised to never let her down. I've kept that promise.

"You always zoning out , can you help me with this question ?" Kari asked. I took the paper looking over the English work , it was easy for me but everything's easy to me.

"All you have to do is re-write this sentence using punctuation and make sure it's not a run on. " He nodded and started to do the work once I gave him back the paper.

"When do I use semi colons?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"When you learn how to say it and spell it." I explained to him half joking but half serious. He just nodded again doing his work, I finished mines and stood up gathering my books. "Come down when y'all are done."

I walked down to the room I share with my little brothers. It's three twin beds inside one room , two dressers , a tv on their side and then it's posters on each wall for all of us. I didn't want a tv because I bought myself a laptop a while back when I saved up from my job. Speaking of job , I start my new one at the market down the street in two days.

Anyways , I dropped my stuff on my bed then went to the bathroom turning on the shower. I shut the old looking door and locked it. I also pushed the hamper in front of the door since everyone in here knows how to pick that lock. I stripped out my clothing and stepped inside the hot water letting it hit my body. I relaxed under there humming the songs that were in my head.

"Don't use all my hot water !" My mother yelled from her room. I grabbed my wash cloth and lathered it with lever 2000 soap and started to wash my body. When I was in the shower I like to think and for some reason my mind wandered off to Kayla.. wonder what she's doing.

I don't kno what lil mama be doing to me. I be thinking bout this girl a lot. I've only known her a couple weeks but I'm a growing boy with raging hormones. I can't stop myself from thinking about how'd it feel to be between her legs. How it would feel to be wrapped up in them thighs. I wanted to know how my name sounded rolling off her tongue while I was deep inside her. I ain't never done nothing like that before, his received head a few times. I always said I'd waited until I felt like the girl deserved it. I'm starting to think Kayla that one.

-

"Alright but what do you be saying to shawty when y'all text ? Please tell me it don't be pg 13." Chance has been trying to get me to tell him my conversations with Kayla but I refused. I promised her what we talked about stayed between us. Chance my bro and all but I respect shawty too much.

"I promised her man but I can tell you it ain't always PG 13 in anyone's conversation." He chuckled shaking his head at me. We've been on this oovoo shit for hours trying to bother a bunch of girls we had as friends on here. Two bored ass light skin niggas who wanted to bother some hoes. Some light.

"I know you wanna smash though bro. I bet Cory ten dollars she wouldn't let you smash." i furrowed my eyebrows together. These niggas betting on the sex life I don't even have yet.

"Don't be betting on me, I kind of think I'm feeling her. So I'm not about to try and fuck her early so he can get ten dollars. Ten one dollar bills nigga if you dont go on with that."

"Lame ass." I waved him off looking at my phone.

"Call me what you want but you can't call me broke. MONEY!"I yelled loudly and I heard one of the twins moving around.

"JERMAINE ITS ONE IN THE MORNING. TELL CHANCE I SAID GOOD NIGHT." We all knew what that meant. Chance and I said our goodbyes then I hung up putting my computer under my bed. She don't let me do anything after one bruh.

-

S C H O O L. I S. H E L L.

I hated waking up early in the morning for school. I'm in advanced classes and they aren't starts up until nine but still that's early. Why can't I go to school at night ? Shit I'm up all night anyways. I walked onto the school grounds and spotted Kayla taking to Cory and Chance. I walked up behind her and smacked the shit out her ass. She jumped and turns around instantly snacking the living shit out my chest. Why she got to be so heavy handed?

"Oh Jay, I'm so sorry. Oh my goodness I smacked you with all my might." She came close to me rubbing my chest and I frowned.

"You hurt me." I played off like I was hurt and she fell for it of course. I knew she would, she seems like the type to fall into shit like this.

"I'm sorry." She whined kissing my cheek and I chuckled moving her hand. I rubbed my chest as we all walked into the school together. "You were faking weren't you?"

"You just smacked the life out of my chest. It's cool though , I'm used to women hitting me in my chest on the regular Ya know?" I said and Chance started dying laughing.

"Oh shut up Jay I didn't even hit you that hard and I'm convinced that you just playing now." I threw my arm over her and kissed the side of her neck. "Get off!"

"No make me get off!" I stood in front of her wrapping both my arms around her neck and making sure our faces were right in front of each other.

"Jermaine get off me please." She whined pinching my side and I chuckled licking my lips. I let her go , but she grabbed my shirt balling it up in her hand and pressing her lips against mines. I widened my eyes slightly but kissed her back , she quickly pulled away. "Since that's what you wanted."

"I mean I ain't say it but I was kind of thinking it." I fixed the top of my shirt.

"See y'all in last period." She waved as us then walked down the hall to class. I watched her walk away then felt two hands hit my shoulders.

"You got to stay on that." Chance and Cory both said at the same time and I chuckled holding the strap of my book bag. They're right , I have too.