Wet Dreamz: Part 8

The snow fell down into the ground. I raced down the street towards the school yard to meet Kayla there. I told her last night we would go out and walk around in the snow because we didn't have school. Of course I had to do my best to sneak out the house. My mom didn't want me out here for school , so I know she wouldn't let me faithfully come out here for no reason. The snow was hitting the ground heavy and it was piling up by the inches swiftly. Kayla and I are going to get stuck inside a snow storm if we be out here too long.

It took me around twenty minutes but I finally made it to the school ground. Kayla was standing there bundled up looking down at her phone. How she look cold but on her phone without no gloves on. I tell people she's nothing but a weirdo deep down inside. I made my way over to her placing my and on her lower back, which wasn't covered by a shirt or cost. She jumped a little at the coldness of my hand. She smacked my arm when she turned to see me.

"Hey baby girl. You look cold as shit but your back not covered and your hands out as if they not a about to be ice. Please tell me what's going on because I am confused." I raised my eyebrow looking down at her and she used her cold hand to mush me away.

"I didn't know my lower back was out and I don't have any gloves that I can type on my phone with." She stuffed her phone into her pocket along with her hands looking up at me.

"You just gone stand there and look or you going to give me a little kiss?" I asked her and she giggled standing up on her tippy toes to peck my lips. "Thank you now let's go to the hot chocolate place down the street. Their hot chocolate bomb and they have an area where teens can chill and watch tv."

"Alright , long as we don't have to stand out here in the cold." She told me and we began to walk down the street towards the place I was talking about.

It took us no time to get there , it was packed with many people. Including a lot of kids from our school. No one knew the snow was going to get this bad until everyone woke up to see it. The schools were going to make people come but so many parents called to complain they just ended up closing it. I guess no one wanted to have to deal with a crowd of angry black women on a cold day. That sight would not be a pretty one and the teachers wouldn't have had any more parent teacher conferences.

"I left my clutch at the house so can you get me some stuff and I'll pay you back tomorrow ?" She asked me as we walked up to the line to order what we wanted.

"You don't have to pay me back baby girl. I offered to bring you here so I'm going to pay. It's my allowance cause my job doesn't start until next month. Don't tell nobody." She laughed shaking her head at my words.

"I won't I promise." She leaned against the counter telling the lady what she wanted and I told her what I wanted as well. I paid them stepped to the side to wait for our stuff to come. Kayla pressed the back of her body into the front of mines and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

It didn't take long for our drinks to come along with the bagel she ordered. I grabbed our stuff and we made our way over to a couple of empty bean bag chairs. We dropped down into them and we watched some random ass movie that was up on the flat screen. We live in the projects and I swear this the only place that never gets robbed. The drug dealers around here set this place up for people cause thy said they never had a place to come to stay off the streets. They're real helpful in our neighborhoods until the cops come and try to fuck shit up.

"Jermaine , you know I don't know much about you outside of school." I turned my attention to her.

"What do you want to know about me?" I raised my eyebrow drinking some of the hot chocolate.

"Anything. Your favorite color ? Siblings ? How long you've lived around here? Some random shit." She kept her eyes on mines as she talked.

"My favorite colors dark blue, I have two little brothers who are twins and a big sister. It's just us and our mom , she has four kids she taking of us by herself. I've been living here since my little brothers were born , they're seven now. I was born in South Beach California."

"How's it like having siblings ?" She asked looking interested.

"It's fun having two little brothers. They're everything to me and I love being around them. My big sister on the other hand is a ... female dog. I hate her she's so rude and then she always acts as if she's the best sister in the world but she doesn't care for us."

"Im sorry." she mumbled turning away and I grabbed her hand.

"It's not your fault ma , don't say sorry. Now tell me about you?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's nothing about me you need to know. I live with my mom , she's hardly home and I study a lot. That's it.." She turned her attention to the television. "Wow I used to look at this movie when I was younger." she changed the subject. I'll get her to talk promise.