Wet Dreamz: Part 7

Soft hands felt up onto my body and I looked down to see Kayla. She climbed on top of me licking over her soft lips. She placed both her hands on my chest and I bought my hands down to grip her ass. She let out a small moan before starting to grind on top of me slowly. "I've been wanting you since the day we met." She whispered in my ear and I sat up keeping her in my lap.

"I feel the same way ma." I mumbled placing my lips right on hers. She instantly started to kiss back and deepening the kiss my sticking her tongue directly into my mouth.. I stuck my hands into the back of her panties and...

-
-

"Jermaine." Kayla smacked the side of my head and I jumped up. We were working on a project last thing I remembered , now I'm being woken up. What in the hell just happened ?

"Sorry , I didn't mean to fall asleep. How long have I been asleep?" I asked her and she pulled out her binder setting it onto the table. I opened it to see at least two pages of information. "Sorry."

"It's fine , just know you have to do a lot of work cause that was a lot. It's not easy searching for information on certain stuff."

"Alright I get it. I'll make it up to you tomorrow but right now I need to get home." I stood gathering my books in my arms.

"Why you want to leave so fast ? Gosh you joke woke up." She leaned against the table that was in front of us.

"I just got so much on my mind right now. I just don't think sitting around you would be good for me right now. I'm sorry Kayla." I mumbled beginning to leave the study area. It was the end of the day and we were just staying there cause I didn't want to invite her to my house.

I walked on home because my mother picked up the twins. When I got there everyone was there including my sisters boyfriend , Eric. Eric has always tried bonding with me but I've always pushed him away. Today I needed to talk to him because the way I've been feeling lately I refuse to talk about with my mom. Eric sent me a head nod as I dropped my bag and I returned it.

"Can I talk to you real quick bro? Like man to man ?" I questioned and he nodded standing up. He followed me I to the kitchen and I pulled out a bottle of Poland spring water.

"What's up man? Got Into some trouble ?" He asked and I sighed shaking my head. "A girl Huh?"

"Yeah man , I'm feeling shawty and I swear I feel like I want to bone. Like I don't want to ask her because I don't want to be disrespectful. "

"Have you ever had sex before ?" I bit the inside of my cheek looking down at the bottle I had in my hand. Eric chuckled. "Man , you better go watch some porn or something before you try to have sex with ole girl."

"How the hell am I suppose to watch porn? I share a room with two kids man."

"You better find out how you gone do it. You can't go down on a girl and not know what you doing. "

"I guess you right." I mumbled throwing the water back drinking it all in one big ass gulp. I tossed the bottle and top into the trashcan. "Thanks."

"Anytime bro."

-

The night time came and the kids were knocked out. Kari slept in my mom room and Kato slept in the living room for some reason. I whipped out the laptop and sat it onto my lap. I turned it on and as I waited I thought of what I might be getting myself into. I never really wanted no girl as much as I want Kayla. This shit is weird.

As soon as I typed pornhub into the browser my phone started to ring. I picked it up to see Kayla was calling. It's one in the morning so why is she calling. I answered it and waited for her to speak.

"Hey Jay." She sounded wide awake and I heard the faint sound of music in the back round.

"Wassup ma?" I shut my laptop closed and put my had behind my head.

"Nothing really , I'm just a little bore and I have nothing to do. I'm not going to school tomorrow."

"Yeah me neither , it's snowing really hard out there and my mom said I can't go."

"My mom don't play with no snow. She said nobody she be going to school tomorrow and if it was up to her they wouldn't be going."

"She sound funny as shit." I laughed quietly and she did also.

"She really is , she think she Kevin Hart or something I can't even."

After that we talked for a little while longer. She ended up falling asleep, we promised each other we could walk in the snow. It's like the more I hang around this girl I feel for her more. I need to really get over this shit.

Kinda boring