049 : Something Smells Pungent

Nobody will be able to resist whenever nature is calling. Whatever a person is doing, they have to follow what nature wants, or else there will be consequences.

Sleeping? Not a problem. Nature will give you the necessary toilet set-up so you could do it in your dreams. It is up to the person to realize that the overly repeating scene of going to the toilet is nature's way of patting their kidneys. There will be no fun if one easily wakes up, right?

It's a battle of wits - either one wakes up successfully or waking up like a salted cucumber.

Lin Mian Mian is not an exception. The call of nature that is already very formidable added by the fact that his body is currently out of his control, there is no way for him to stop the urge. Even though such things as farting and frequent bowel movement are normal during pregnancy, it shouldn't have reached the point of pissing during daylight ba!

It is very embarrassing.

He is no longer a kid who could use age as an excuse for pissing like this in public!

But he could not help it. He thought that he would only release some drops to relieve a bit. One drop is enough. If he could take a little drop out from his kidney, he thought that he could last longer. There should be no problem with that.

Who would have thought that that one drop will become a downpour? That one drop is enough to loosen the screws of an overpressurized tank. It spilled out so easily like a bag of rice you bought and carelessly placed it in a thin and simple semi-transparent container. A chicken saw the bag and thought that it is interesting so it poked it causing the whole stuff to spill everything down - wasted.

The two of them are now in a delicate situation.

Lin Mian Mian is still kneeling trying to conceal whatever is gushing out while Yan JinLong is still under his grip unable to move. If the emperor moves away, Lin Mian Mian will surely fall on his own piss. And that is not good.

So, what should they do?

This is much harder compared to the situation they are having before!

"Ah..." Yan JinLong called out in a low voice. "How about we call a..."

Lin Mian Mian glared. Yan JinLong closed his mouth and did not continue. He is now wondering if his wife still sees him as the emperor. If it was any other people, never mind about pissing in front of the people, they might even cry blood because of fear. And Lin Mian Mian just threatened him with a glare!

So brave! So courageous!

Yan JinLong cleared his throat and tried to look away. He acted like he is just standing there not hearing and seeing anything. Fortunately, there are no people around. If there is, aside from shame, it will also give people some ideas.

The silence of the surroundings, aside from the sound of something falling, subconsciously made Yan JinLong whistle. It should be just a habit he took from childhood when he is being potty trained. Parents and attendants tend to whistle when their child is still learning to dump wastes to encourage activity.

Who would have thought that he will whistle?

Lin Mian Mian must have the same experience as the surge become more evident. If earlier he is somewhat pausing but unable to stop, now it had really become an open faucet. The strong force is also noticed by Yan JinLong who halted his whistling. Lin Mian Mian has now a hundred and one grudges towards this person ba!

"That... um... sorry..." Yan JinLong apologized quietly.

Lin Mian Mian no longer cared. Sorry? Does he think his sorry is enough to bring back his dignity? How about you also piss on your pants so I could accept your apology!