020 : Inspecting the Husband's Room (Part 2)

Shit, I am hungry.

While Lin Mian Mian is happily and grudgingly cursing and praising Yan JinLong's 'upright high school' pictures, he suddenly heard the living being inside his stomach grumble. The sound is so loud that Lin Mian Mian almost got scared out of his wits. Well, this is his usual hunger call so Lin Mian Mian quickly dismissed the fun time and started searching for food.

The riches inside the room glimmered before the sight of the ger but the person itself ignored their pretty calls. Lin Mian Mian hummed as he stood up from the corner and quickly searched for an exit. He was caressing his flattened stomach endearingly while murmuring sweet nothings to it, trying to ease the hunger by reciting names of fast-food gourmet.

He wanted to eat pizza, burger, and fries. These are the common but really suited his taste. Also, since he can't afford high class meals he would only eat these greasy food and some instant noodles and ramen. He is also fond of eating cold sweets like ice creams and jellies, and if you offer him a huge cake? Well, he will accept it with all heart and stomach.

His appetite is really big ah!

Though, he indeed missed eating these comfort food. Since he transmigrated, all he eaten are all natural and healthy. The kids will only serve him the best food ignoring the money they used in exchange of getting quality products. Lin Mian Mian could not also suddenly act and cook a burger, right? People will surely be suspicious for just suddenly being able to make a delicacy in one try that will surely sell out in a few hours.

Oh well, Lin Mian Mian is not worried at all.

Earlier, when he brought the box lunches for the emperor, he made sure to make a lot of servings enough for two people. No, it should be servings for three people: one serving for the emperor and the rest is for him. Even though Lin Mian Mian is considered as a free loader inside the palace, he is still the one who cooked so he thought he should take the seventy five percent of the shares as labor compensation.

Plus, Lin Mian Mian knows how frail this person's body is. By just seeing the thin arms and legs, he could not help but to wonder what kind of diet the original Lin Mian Mian is having. Even though Lin Mian Mian is not the macho man on his original world, he was still a bit plump and fleshy that it made a good substitute to the wonderful muscle buns and six-pack. His body's constitution that allows him to remain slim and fit despite the hoard of food he eats daily helped him gain the appearance.

But this body is almost all bones and sticks ah! Despite the refined appearance and beauty, he was too thin for his body preference. People need not to become thin to look beautiful. Just a little bit of meat and fat is good. That's why he decided to change the thin appearance of the original body and give it some meat. Since this body has the same constitution like his own body from the previous world, he is not worried to eat double extra servings.

And for the emperor? Bah, he already has those good muscles, why should I give him more? Lin Mian Mian already had forgotten the first plan of feeding the emperor until he becomes huge and fat due to his internal struggle with food.

He walked towards the open window. The curtain waved smoothly in the wind giving off a dreamy atmosphere. Lin Mian Mian looked over and found the window facing a huge courtyard. It seems that this is the said garden owned by the late emperor. It was his gift to his empress, and passed on to the son who become the emperor.

Lin Mian Mian would appreciate such sight but he can't eat the beautiful flowers and the butterflies so he exited the incoming dramatic monologue he was planning to do. He instead walked towards the nearby door and forcefully pushed it open! FREEZE! IT'S THE POLICE!