002 : The Transmigrator Realizes That He Transmigrated

For the second time, Lin Mian Mian woke up from what seems to be an eternal sleep. But this time when the sleeping beauty fluttered his eyes opened he was welcomed by a bright and comfortable sunlight. The large window beside him is open, letting the fresh breeze of morning to enter, the air smelling grass and dew. It was very comfortable. The angelic face of Lin Mian Mian smiled gently.

Ah~~ How nice ah. He wanted to stay in bed for the whole day today. The warm feeling of the quilt covering his naked body is very refreshing. He remembered those good old days when he was still young, his mother letting him sleeps like forever. It was making his heart bloom in nostalgia.

But yeah, every happiness has its own end. Because Lin Mian Mian knows the reason why he wanted to stay in bed today. Aside from breathing and opening his eyes, any other movements would become invalid knowing that he will surely break like a jengga tower ready to collapse. The pain will surely start piercing his body from his underground known as Uranus going all dominoes to the every part of his body.

Ha, ha, ha, even laughing is painful ah.

He wondered what kind of grave sin his ancestors had done to bring him in such a state. Not only he crossed the line of the forbidden, he actually enjoyed it all throughout the night! His family didn't sign him up for this!

But oh well, what can he do anyway? If putting the paste of toothpaste back to the tube is easy then accepting that he is bent would be nothing less hard. He sighed deeply, closing his eyes again to accept the reality. His junior will surely not stand up if the one stimulating him doesn't have a junior to persuade him. Time to give up, Lin Mian Mian accepted defeat.

The third time he opened his eyes, Lin Mian Mian understood everything.

Aside from the fact that he was 'unintentionally' deflowered, another fact came into his mind. He did not notice it last night because everything was glittered with lust and carnal desires, but Lin Mian Mian is fully aware that he transmigrated. His memory about his death is one point, another would be the memories that he earned from somebody.

Another reason why he didn't want to get up from the bed is that his head is buzzing with razor sharp yelling tinnitus. A lifetime worth of memories that are compressed in a minute detail was injected to his brain filling his neurons full with various information in seconds. The pain is too much; it is as if his head was being drilled with holes, inserting the open caverns with red army ants and termites to eat his brain. Lin Mian Mian inhaled sharp breaths of pain as he calmly let the things flow.

It only took a minute for all the information to process.

Lin Mian Mian was transferred to a body of a person who shares the same namesake. The original Lin Mian Mian is living in a world where there are three genders existing: the female, male, and gers. Gers are males that have the ability to conceive a child. To distinguish males from gers, gers have this red marking called as cinnabar. A cinnabar can be round or spotted, usually found in obvious places like the face, neck, or on the wrists.

The purpose of the cinnabar is to represent the ger's ability to conceive a child. Dark colored cinnabar means high fertility rate, almost conceiving a child after doing the deed once. While faint colored cinnabars means a lower rate, has the ability to carry a child but the times of doing the deed should be many.

The original Lin Mian Mian has a pink cinnabar found on the lower left eye that looks like a beauty mark. The placing of the cinnabar is almost the same with Lin Mian Mian's mole on the same spot. It was pink, not too dark, not too light, meaning that the original Lin Mian Mian is an average ger. Maybe that's the reason why he was done many times last night.

Speaking of last night, that person who ruthlessly destroyed his lower black is none other than the Great Emperor Yan JinLong. To why he was suddenly acquainted with the man, the story went like this.