029 : I Don't Mean To Be Rude But That Is Intentional (Part 1)

It was such a good day. The sun is already up but due to the skies that were still healthy in the past, the rays weren't painful when kissing the skin. It actually enhanced the beautification effect, creating a dream-like atmosphere that makes anyone want to just become lazy.

Well, Lin Mian Mian is only planning of sleeping for the whole day. If not only because of Fu Xiao San ''considerate' concern to his well-being, he didn't have any plans of going out today.

After sending Lu Mao away to accept the guest, Lin Mian Mian moved to the backyard where an old gazebo was constructed. The gazebo has an octagonal shape, with brick tiered roof, concreted posts, and balusters surrounding the stone deck in an open gate intervals. Originally, the deck was void with any objects so Lin Mian Mian had some people to place a carpet and a low table on the middle.

He discovered this place a few days after transmigrating and had the servants clean it for him. Aside from the old wisteria tree on the front yard, Lin Mian Mian also loves to stay on this place though he rarely uses it due to the distance. The gazebo is a bit far from the main house and Lin Mian Mian who never liked walking around will go directly to his favorite spot under the wisteria tree rather than detouring around.

Though, this time, he chose to gather his not so great energy and headed towards the area. After all, he can't allow anyone to enter the house since he is already married to the emperor. Even though it was a fellow concubine, he is still a man and two opposite genders staying in an ambiguous place might create rumors.

Well, this had become the usual venue for 'entertaining the green tea babies' so he has no say about it.

Lin Mian Mian traced the stone path towards the gazebo with light steps. Zhao Yue is already on the venue waiting for Lin Mian Mian come. She helped her master to settle down as they waited for Lu Mao to arrive. Lin Mian Mian spent his time eating the small snack given to him as he silently glossed over to the side of the gazebo.

He wasn't sure who constructed this place but he is sure that this one is built with thoughtful consideration to the inhabitant's comfortability. The location of the gazebo wasn't placed just 'somewhere' but in an area where there are trees crowding though did not cover the landscape of the backyard.

There is also a small lotus pond installed on one side of the gazebo. If one would move a bit, you will clearly see the abundance of the lutes pond with playful koi hiding under the palm-sized leaves. Sometimes, Lin Mian Mian would feed the fat fishes and would laugh lightly for being silly.

The dazed expression of Lin Mian Mian gave off a warm feeling. He was only wearing his normal clothes today but somehow the effect of the rays reflecting on his being exhibited a fantasy-like effect. Added by his mood, the whole atmosphere become unrealistic as though it was just a painting created by a famous artist.

This is the scene Fu Xiao San had seen and she could not help but sucked in some air. The distortion of reality made her feels a bit dizzy, causing her to suddenly become pale. The beauty that Lin Mian Mian holds is too blinding for a mere mortal to see. Fu Xiao San subconsciously took a step back creating a noise that destroyed the silence.

Lin Mian Mian was awoken from his lazy stupor and faced the direction of the pale slug. He wasn't familiar with Fu Xiao San yet so he just smiled lightly to show his 'willingness to make friends' and greeted the lady. His gentle voice flowed out menacingly, causing more burdens to Fu Xiao San's sorry figure.

Fu Xiao San nodded in recognition and followed Lin Mian Mian's servants for her position to the table. She sat opposite to Lin Mian Mian, beside her are her own maids. All of them bowed before Lin Mian Mian to show recognition. Lin Mian Mian did not spare any glance towards them and focused his attention to Fu Xiao San.