Chapter 16: Steamy Ship Sensualities

"So, this will be your quarters for our trip back to Talgis, we had your personal items dropped off here already. It comes equipped with a two-person bed, cleaning and dispensing cubicle and leisure activities for the both of you. It also comes with full soundproofing and a fabricator for whatever you may need. Tara, your quarters is just next to that one, however we will need to run some tests on you beforehand due to your age."

Ovi was showing Paul, Tara and I through the mothership and its various additions, finally leading us to our rooms. I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, running a hand through my greasy hair.

"Thank you so much, Ovi. But I really need to have a shower and I'm dying for a smoke; is there anywhere I can do that?" I asked, smiling at him. Ovi stared up at me in confusion before nodding, smiling at me.

"Oh! Paul told me you guys would need something like that. We have a similar plant on our planet, but apparently it isn't nearly as strong as yours," Ovi thought before pointing towards the main congregation area of the ship that was down the corridor. It was laid out like the food court of a shopping district, with different shops that gave out different types of foods and seats for everyone to sit down and eat, large fans attached to the ceiling for ventilation and to make it seem more 'lifelike' as Ovi put it.

"You can go over there and smoke, I have to go and finish up my report. See you guys later!" Ovi exclaimed, walking away. Paul shrugged and we walked to our room, Paul throwing his bag on the bed as he started shuffling through it.

"Ovi told me that, if you want, we can get a mix of assorted seeds so we can grow our own weed on planet, he'll just need a bud or two from our stashes so he can fabricate the seeds from each of them by rewinding the process of drying and picking it," Paul exclaimed, pulling out a metal tin from his backpack, putting it on the bedside table. I looked around and raised an eyebrow, laughing to myself slightly. Obviously Ovi had tried to simulate a normal human bedroom from what he's seen, which resulted in weird abstract art and a mix of futuristic-cross modern furniture. I shook my head and pulled off my hoodie and tank top, throwing them into a basket labeled 'Dry launderette cleaning!" Which was obviously labeled under the influence of the multiple ways to say laundry. Paul glanced up and blushed, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, right, we're alone now," He mumbled, unable to tear his eyes away from me. I shrugged and looked down to see the mark he had left hadn't faded at all, still looking as fresh as the moment it was given to me.

"Paul, am I just crazy or has that hickey not faded at all?" I asked, lifting a boob up so I could see it easier.

"Oh, it hasn't. I forgot to tell you," Paul murmured sheepishly, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Tell me what?"

"Well, on my, I mean, our planet we have a custom where the dominant in the relationship marks their partner with their individual mark so that, if something happens to their partner, they can prove 'ownership' and the person that assaulted the bottom gets punished. And I mean ownership with ginormous fucking air quotes on that one, it's mostly to protect you in the event of rape, assault, murder, shit like that."

I shrugged and motioned to the shower, raising an eyebrow. "Well, if I'm 'yours,' how about you come and 'claim me' then?" I smirked, pushing my shorts down my hips, and letting them fall to the floor. Paul's mouth visibly dropped a little as his eyes darted to my crotch, before frowning in confusion.

"Why is there-"

"Hair? I don't care for shaving, too much of a hassle. Obviously, you've only seen mainstream porn if you didn't know about coochie hair," I laughed, placing a hand on my waist.