Seven

Minji slowly opened her eyes when she felt that something is moving near her followed by whispers.

"Don't move you're going to wake her!"

"She won't!

"Uh-oh she's opening her eyes!'

"Why are you panicking?!" Sehun hissed as Tao shook his shoulders, then he looked at Minji again then brushed her hair using his fingers, he leaned his head down then said, "Good morning, are you awake now?"

Minji nodded, thinking that she can get used to him always greeting her when she woke up. Whenever he's already awake, he'll go to Minji's bed then watch her sleep, always waiting for her to wake up.

"Good morning Sehun Oppa, Good morning Tao Oppa." She greeted, still half asleep. She sat up then scratches her eyes using her knuckles. It's already friday so it means that her parent's will pick her up tonight.

'Great, can't wait for Mum to tease me.'

"Let's go." Tao took her hands then lead her on the living room. She refused being carried by anyone of them, reasoning out that she can walk even if it's wobbly.

"Oh Sehun can you stop staying on her side every morning?" Baekhyun nagged.

"So noisy!" Minji glared at Baekhyun then high-fived Sehun. It's true that Sehun can't seem to stop himself from sitting beside her when she sleeps, and sometimes he accidentally wakes her, by playing with her hands, or even humming a tune while gently tapping the side of her thigh. This guy is so excited with kids. But yesterday was different, she got disturbed by Baekhyun's loud voice so early in the morning.

"What did you say young lady?"

"Baegkyun Oppa is noisy!"

"It's Baekhyun!"

"Oh Oppa didn't deny that he's noisy." Minji snickered together with Sehun and Tao, Baekhyun only manages to slap the couch with his hand. Minji noticed that not all of the members were there.

"Baekhyun Oppa? Where's Chanyeol Oppa, Suho Oppa, Kai Oppa, Krisseu Oppa, Luhan Oppa, Xiumin Oppa, Kyungsoo Oppa, Lay Oppa, Chen Oppa?" Minji had to catch her breath to be able to say 'Chen Oppa', and Baekhyun thought that it was cute so he pulled her and made her sit on his stomach, her body facing him.

"Ahlele..." Minji blabbered, her cheeks starting to feel hot again.

'Isn't this too intimate?' But she can't stop looking at Baekhyun's face. Minji concluded that Exo really came from a different planet, they still look so handsome without makeup.

"Xiumin Oppa Krisseu Oppa Luhan Oppa and Suho Oppa went out. Chanyeol Oppa and Lay Oppa are in the kitchen making you breakfast, Kai Oppa Kyungsoo Oppa and Chen Oppa are still sleeping." Baekhyun answered, even imitating some of Minji's words.

"But Minji, where's Baekhyun Oppa?" Baekhyun asked in a childish voice, his lower lip jutting out.

"Baekhyun Oppa is here." Minji giggled.

"Hmm where? I can't see him."

"Here!" She pointed at Baekhyun and he playfully bit her finger, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao laughed, Minji didn't.

'Damn you and your teeth and your smile...' Minji looked at her bitten finger, it doesn't hurt, but her heart hurts she think it'll explode. Minji stood up then jump off the couch, running somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Tao yelled, craning his neck to look at Minji running.

"I'm going to wake Oppas." Minji yelled back.