Twenty-three

"If you can match all the colors on this side, then you can get a reward." Luhan handed the rubix cube to Minji, he pointed to the small red boxes and Minji nodded.

"I'll get a kiss as a reward!" She chimed. It's just monday but there were already cameras inside their dorm, the shooting for the new episode was a bit too early for their liking. Still they can't do anything about it, the staff suddenly barged inside the dorm and told them that they will install the cameras.

"Sure, where?" Luhan patted her head and Minji smiled playfully.

"Here." Minji pointed her lips, her eyes shy but he knows it's a contrast to what she's really feeling.

"Then you have to solve that in one minute!" Luhan said and Minji quickly focused on putting all the red ones in one side. It's funny that maybe Luhan thought she won't be able to solve just one side of the rubix cube, but little did he know that Minji actually owns a rubix herself in her house. She still can't solve all of it but she can complete one side in just a short time. Hell, she doesn't care even if the viewers might think it's outrageous for a three year old to solve it, but hey the reward is a kiss!!!

Who wouldn't want Luhan's kiss?!

A letter suddenly slipped under the door and luckily, Chen was there while aligning their stacks of shoes in the hallway. He picked it up then ran inside the living room while chuckling.

"Guys, I got letter from Hogwarts!" He suddenly blurted while chortling.

"Aren't you too old to get a letter from Hogwarts."

"One's never too old for magic."

"I finished it already!" Minji showed the rubix cube to Luhan before climbing on his body to claim her kiss, giggling as Luhan palmed her face to stop her from doing said kiss. Minji puckered her lips.

"What does the letter say?" Luhan, too busy with a certain hard-headed Minji pestering him with a kiss, asked.

"Better pack your belongings, for we have a fantastic surprise for Exo tomorrow-- That's it guys we're going to Hogwarts!" Chen's smile turned into a frown when nobody cheered.

"Alright, I'll read it seriously. As a gift for being such good Oppas, or Appas---" Chen stopped talking as he read it silently, the others just sighed as Chen's face contorted in different emotions while Minji cheered when Luhan gave her a quick peck on the lips.

'Why does his skin smell so good, can I kiss you forever?' Minji wants to punch someone for being so lucky. She thought that all of those skinships will stop once they knew about her secret, sometimes they were a bit reluctant but they still oblige nonetheless.

"Guys! Guys! We're going for a swim! They got us a private pool!" Chen jumped cutely as he delivered the good news, his eyes turning into crescents.

"What?!"

"Is it true?"

"Well it's summer."

"We need to pack! Now!"

"Sehun you should wear your neon shorts!" Baekhyun snickered while Sehun said that he doesn't have such a thing, he then added Baekhyun-hyung should just swim without clothes on.

"You do it first and I'll follow." Baekhyun's eyes rolled upwards, his tongue sticking out while Sehun mimicked his words.

"Too bad Minji doesn't have any swimwear." Suho said, maybe if they said it a little bit early they still could go out and buy her something to wear for tomorrow, but it's already past dinner and it will be a lot more dangerous to go out, with cameras following them.