Final Chapter

"Minji, you need to eat." Suho sighed when Minji just shook her head, having food inside her stomach is not a good idea when she feels like throwing up.

"I'm still not hungry. I'll tell you when I am later." Minji assured, then silence filled the room. She hates this kind of silence where nobody wants to talk, all of them are busy with something. Obviously trying to distract themselves with the sad fact that tomorrow is her last day with them.

She blinks to make her tears go away. She will not cry, she promised herself.

"Minji-yah, I have something for you." Chen waved a hand, telling her to come over to where he is sitting.

"No more clothes please." Minji said, standing up and walking to where he's sitting. There's no life nor energy in her voice. Minji accepted the paper bag then sat beside Chen.

"JONGDAE-YAAAHHH!!" Minji bursted into tears when she opened the bag and she buried her face on Jongdae's stomach, the latter just chuckled but rubbed comforting lines on her small back. IT WAS A FREAKING ALBUM HOW CAN SHE NOT CRY?!

"Help me..." Minji mumbled cutely, asking for someone to remove the tight plastic cover over the two albums. Her eyes shined brightly as she scanned the two album.

"Hey isn't it weird that Minji got two exodus albums. Both Chen version." Baekhyun interrupted.

"And it was from Chen himself." Chanyeol added, only no one's really bothered by what they're saying when everyone is too busy staring at Minji, whom by the way is carefully flipping the pages like it's a very old book and she's afraid she might tear the pages.

"You know Minji, I wish you could stay like that so you can be with us always. Nobody will have a clue that you're an adult if you kept on chuckling and giggling like that."

"Yeah, can you ask that old man to make you a kid permanently? Of course you'll grow normally."

"Nah, I need to help my parents so I'm really excited to be my old self." Minji shrugged, it might look that she really doesn't care, but what they just said bothered her, her dream starting to haunt her again. Yes she's sad that she won't get to hang out with Exo after the show, but she wants to get on her life too.

"But you can help your parents too, especially now! We know you're receiving lots of offers from some clothing brands."

"What if that old man really did give you a chance? Not to see us but to change your entire life too. Plus, you can act so maybe we can refer you to other directors once you turn seven or eight? You can be an actress!" Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly.

"No.. you guys don't understand." Minji shook her head, she can already remember that damn dream. Maybe that dream is an alternate universe where she stayed as a child, it's true that she's been receiving lots of offers but they denied all of them because she and her parents know that she'll be back in just a short time. Now, they don't want a missing Minji again, do they?

Maybe in that dream she really became an actress, maybe with her brain, she got accelerated, and she knew herself that she won't refuse those kind of offers when she really doesn't want to go back to high school again. Maybe that's why Minguk got all pouty that she didn't wait for them, because she's in a hurry to grow again.

"What do you mean we don't understand?" Sehun asked.

"The reason why I suddenly came back to my old self last time was because of my dream! I got scared that I won't be able to return and that ahjussi might have sensed that, so he did that to prove it to me that he'll keep his promise." Minji explained.