Seventeen

Exo adores Minji. They love making her smile and giving her gifts even if they can still remember that piece of paper that said they shouldn't spoil her. Though she's nowhere near a spoiled child, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still holding to that title. Especially after the incident where she cried and no one knows why, she became sweeter and nicer. She became more affectionate with the members.

"Good morning!" Minji exclaimed then held out her arms in front of Suho, jumping up and down until Joonmyeon brought her into his arms. Suho chuckled when Minji started peppering him with kisses, even producing a loud smooching sound when she kissed him hard on the cheeks.

"Did our baby sleep well?" Joonmyeon asked and Minji nodded enthusiastically, suddenly humming to a tune Joonmyeon didn't know.

"You're so cute!" Minji shrieked then put her hands on the both sides of his cheeks, she puffed her cheeks with air then pouted, her eyebrows meeting in the middle and Joonmyeon thinks she's the cutest when she did that. Joonmyeon thought his heart might burst when Minji smiled at her so brightly and hugged him tightly.

Nothing can distract her when she's with the members, even toys and cartoons. Her eyes would always be focused on the guys, her eyes full of adoration and her lips couldn't stop smiling, well... except when Infinite's on the tv.

"I say Ho you say Ya! Ho!" Hoya screamed before putting the mic in the fan's direction.

"YAAA!!!" Minji screamed then laughed at herself.

"She's even holding the remote so we can't change the channel." Chanyeol snorted but chuckled at Minji's cute expressions, the occasional fist pumps and the muffled squeals.

"Minji-yaaaa..." Luhan sang the words while bumping his head with her shoulder, but the little girl won't budge. Her eyes still glued on the TV screen.

"Hmmp." Luhan pouted when he saw how Minji's smile became wider when Myungsoo appeared. He's not planning on telling it to anyone but that guy intimidated him a little, okay he lied. He intimidated him a lot. That guy looked like he just came out of a comic book, and when he saw him not smiling, he thought he's angry or bored or the mix of both. But when Luhan saw Myungsoo's soft smile while talking to Minji a few weeks ago, yep he really came out of a comic book. No wonder Minji likes him.

Luhan studied her face and he noticed that her face was flushed and she's biting her lower lip. Her cheeks were so red that he can't help but pull her closer to him before kissing her on the cheek and bury his chin on her shoulder to tickle her.

"Her soul's not here." Luhan huffed when Minji didn't giggle nor flinch.

There are many things that they liked about Minji; her fits of laughter that always take their stress away, how she tries to imitate the choreography on their songs but she always ended up doing something silly, how she's too matured for her age yet at the same time capable of doing crazy things, and yes, they like her judging looks also. They always liked how Minji stared at the Beagle Line like they're just a bunch of idiots looking for a beating, though they concluded that the reason why Minji looked at the three like that was because their jokes and body gag are not funny and she can do better since after the constantly nagging at the three, she'll do something or say something crazier that even the three combined won't think of.

Just like what Minseok wants, he and Minji went on a date. They went to many places and ate everything that Minji wanted to eat. When they went to the park, Minseok almost had a heart attack when Minji suddenly ran towards the three siberian huskies a few feet away from them. Minseok gulped when the three dogs towered over Minji, but the little girl doesn't seem scared, she's delighted even.