Twenty

"You know, I'm still wondering why Kyungsoo has a video of you thrusting in the air with your face scrunched up and looking so sexual huh huh fap fap fap!!!!" Minji winced when Jongin slapped her arm from too much laughing, it didn't help that it was the same arm that Sehun gripped a while ago.

"I'm not a comedian, I'm not a clown either! I'm demanding a payment for making you laugh this hard." She put her palm in front of him but Jongin just slapped it too. This man doesn't have mercy even for a girl.

"Do I look like Seho? I swear the time you laughed this hard was when Mama Shin and Seho visited you guys. Should I be insulted? Is my face a joke?!" She asked, her eyes getting bigger every time she ask. She's just joking but it seems like Jongin really liked her jokes, it wasn't even that funny.

Thankfully, Jongin is here to listen to her awkward jokes and laugh so she can ignore the awkwardness that is floating in the air. Sehun kept watching her.

"Oh wow you put on make up! You don't have to do that for me." Minji said and pretended to be really thankful, even putting her palms over her chest like Tao just touched her heart.

"Are you suddenly like that because I'm a fan? I've seen everything..." Tao jaw dropped at Minji's words. Was she gonna bring that bathroom thing up?

"I mean I already saw your bare face! I didn't mean everything like everything... like your body or something this mouth won't stop talking eh?! Stop stop stop!" This was the problem, when she starts to talk she won't stop, and this guys doesn't have a plan to speak so yes she can't be stopped.

"So uhm did you like what you saw?" Minji was surprised when Sehun spoke, now sporting a mischievous smile but still refusing to open up to her. Jongin started laughing again, and Kyungsoo's smiling too.

"What do you mean?" Minji asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Guys stop it! Oh Sehun stop!" Tao yelled then glared at Sehun.

"When you saw his thing." Sehun said, not minding his friend's plea.

"We shouldn't talk about this, there's a girl in the room Sehun." Suho tries to help Tao from being embarrassed further. But no one had an idea that, Minji is a lot worse than Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen.

"Why would you call it thing?! It's just a penis, it's very easy to say?" Minji wants to laugh when all of the guys became quiet, but Jongin was still trying to stifle his laughter. A smirk formed in her lips.

"Penis." Minji said and Jongin suddenly bursted laughing. She said it again and again (imitating the hyena in the Lion King saying Mufasa's name to the other hyena) until Jongin couldn't breathe.

"This guy's about to pass out any time soon."

"You did not answer Sehun's question!" Chen insisted, he too joining the conversation.

"Tao's pissed now we should stop! We should forget about it neh? I won't tell anyone!" Minji promised, it's really not a big deal to her but the guys kept bringing it up.

"Kids, any minute now the others will come here. What will we do with Minji?" Suho asked, it's been bugging him since the time Minji changed. Who would believe her? The only reason for the three of them to believe her is that they saw her changed, but the other three suddenly seeing a stranger inside the dorm?

"Who wants fun?!" She asked, Junmyeon wondered if she's that hyper.

"Me!" Jongin and Jongdae cried, even raising their hands up in the air. Sehun even had the guts to say 'whoo' while forcing Kyungsoo and Tao to join. The last thing Junmyeon remembered was Sehun being hostile to her, where the hell did that go?!