Twenty-four

"Oh come on, move on!" Minji huffed when Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao kept on ignoring her, the four just gathered closer, completely ignoring her.

It's been a week since they filmed another episode of Hello Baby, they as in Myungsoo and her only. It's a shock to all of them that the visual was standing on the front of their dorm, looking for Minji. Myungsoo looked so handsome especially in a suit and why was he even wearing a suit?! Exo asked him, and he just said that he's about to take Minji on a date.

They weren't happy with the idea of Minji having her day with Myungsoo and not with them, they weren't happy that her mind would be full of Myungsoo and not them.

It's not a secret anymore that Minji has a big crush on the other idol, and the staff thought that it would be great if Myungsoo would take her out for a date while Exo watch them through the flat TV screen as the cameras follow the two.

And who was she to refuse the date?! Of course she would go! Ever so willingly, of course. She wore the prettiest dress that she owns, and that dress happens to be Chanyeol's gift to her. If there were no cameras around the dorm, Chanyeol might have pulled and hid the dress away from Minji.

But at least Kyungsoo and Jongin helped her to be pretty and presentable, she really couldn't thank the two enough for taking her side. And maybe smack both Yixing and Luhan for interrogating Myungsoo while he waited for her.

Sehun and Tao even suggested to tag along but Minji herself disagreed because it was a date. The two maknaes asked what does she know about dates. Minji just raised her eyebrow at them.

They said goodbye, though Exo could still see them because they could see everything live from their TV screen. They saw how Myungsoo took her hand while guiding her inside the elevator, how he would look at her so endearingly while she talks, and boy that man is really handsome the members became insecure with their own face. They went to the amusement park and that made Exo pout and sulk, because they can't take her there without getting squished by hundreds of fans, Kim Myungsoo took her to an amusement park first! They felt defeated.

They would always take Minji somewhere, anywhere that is not crowded, or they would just stay inside the dorm. They couldn't stop themselves from commenting on the two, with Baekhyun being sassy as fuck especially when Myungsoo gently wiped her lips then licked the cream off his thumb. Baekhyun screamed, "THAT'S FOR ADULT ONLY LIKE WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO A KID?!"

And then Myungsoo would pat her head, or sometimes he would just beam at her and she would blabber about anything that makes no sense while stuttering. Sehun made a face, Minji rarely reacts to them like that anymore.

And one thing that they found out about Minji, she's a sucker for anything that is chocolate flavored too. They really didn't have any idea that Minji loves chocolate too, whenever they buy drinks, Minji would always offer the chocolate one to Sehun. They realized that Minji was being considerate to them since Day 1, always putting them first before herself.

Minji shyly asked if Myungsoo could sing her a song, and the visual was more than happy to serenade her. Maybe the camera caught Tao mumbling, "What's wrong with his voice?" To himself. And it was broadcasted! The staff didn't even cut it off.

Myungsoo even bought her a stuffed toy, it was a slightly large white tiger. So different compared to her teddy bears that Exo bought for her.

Now they can't help but think of Myungsoo whenever they saw that damned tiger.

And the highlight of the previous episode, Minji kissed Myungsoo on the cheeks when they said goodbye! And Myungsoo kissed her on the forehead, patting her hair again for the nth time of that day.