Sixteen

Fans might think that Minji is the luckiest girl in the world, maybe she is but living with Exo just means that you have to grip your sanity tighter. Maybe it was Exo's fault for making her frustrated with whatever they did, but sometimes, it was Minji that did something that made Exo do something ridiculous that always left her dizzy and red from embarrassment.

For example, playing a prank on Tao which result to them having a bath together. It happened when all of the members were gone, leaving Tao so he can look after Minji. She's sweet and caring and too matured for her age and all, but there are times where she likes being a brat too, so she walked awkwardly and slowly while the back of her hands are resting over her eyes. Tao asked what she's doing and she just answered, "His eyes fell, he put his eyes on his palms now. I'm imitating him."

And it resulted to a scared and creeped out Tao and he really, really needs to take a bath but he doesn't want to go alone, where is the other members when he needs someone to accompany him? But then he remembered that there was one tiny human being inside the living room, maybe she can accompany him in the shower?

So he asked him if she had already taken a bath and she answered no, and the next thing she knew is that she's been carried by the arms, her feet dangling. It's too early for her to take a bath but she didn't complain, she let Tao strip her off her clothes even helping when he can't take her arms out of the holes, she's not bothered nor embarrassed anymore and soon she already learnt how to have fun in baths. Playing with Oppas is fun!

But she didn't expect that Tao would be joining her inside the tub. Her eyes almost popped out of its sockets when Tao took off his shirt, and she managed a quite squeak when Tao pulled his pants down together with his underwear, she wants to look away but damn Tao's butt looks gorgeous. She's not innocent either so she can't be terrified anymore when she saw Tao's junk, she's just mind-blown by the fact that SHE HAD SEEN HIS PENIS.

Minji clasped her small hands over her mouth when Tao sat inside the tab, his skin felt hot over hers. Though it's very shocking that she's having a bath together with Tao, both of them had fun. Putting big foams on her head, then playing with Tao's hair, making it spiky or parted in the middle, Minji laughed when she made his hair looked like horns. But all those laughter turned into a squeak again when Tao started to wash her body with soap, unlike Baekhyun who's hands are so soft and so feminine, Tao's palm are callous and hard, and Minji just liked it even more. To her, it's the evidence of how Tao worked hard since he was a kid.

Seeing something that she shouldn't have seen wasn't only the biggest shock of her life. It seems like Exo are professionals when it comes to that. Just like how she, Baekhyun and Sehun went out once to eat ice cream, yeah it was very delicious and very fun but when some of the ice cream got on her fingers, it became sticky and irritating. So she asked for a tissue but it seems like Baekhyun has a bright idea and it was a really, really great idea and so he gently pulled Minji's hands and put it in his mouth, and when Minji looked at him in horror, he just smiled at her. And that resulted to Minji pinching his cheeks hard with those sticky hands while saying "You are gross!" and a laughing Sehun who's agreeing with her.

And the biggest surprise of them all. KAISOO IS REAL. Minji wants to scream and run like a maniac or just jump off a cliff, or just cry. She'd seen it all, even when she was still in her normal body, through those fancams, all those looks the two are giving to each other, how Jongin likes touching Kyungsoo and the latter doesn't seem to mind it a single bit, how it seems like when it's just them alone they really do enjoy each other's company, no quarreling or bickering (with Kyungsoo looking so done with the whole universe), just them laughing and having fun. But now that she's living with them, it's more obvious, sometimes there are times that they have their own world, like others are not allowed to be a part of it, at first Minji just shrugged her thought away, maybe they are just close and she shouldn't push her fangirl side.