Call Me Baby: Chapter 7

"Dad, you should've let Mom come. What if you saw a zombie on your way home?" Minji chuckled and wrapped her hands around her father's wrist.

"Then it's good! I died being manly! Cause if she's with me I might have cowered behind her while shrieking." Her father's warm laugh is enough to give her warmth in this cold night. He's sending Minji off to the main road where she can get a taxi.

"Eh?! Then what will happen to us if we see zombies right now?" Minji's eyes became big, playing along.

"We'll run!" Then they both shrieked before bolting for a quick run, his hands holding his daughter's. Their neighborhood became loud with the sounds of their laughter along with the barks of dogs. They both stopped to breathe for a while, still giggling at one another.

"My daughter, I know how much you love to sleep. Is it okay to sacrifice your favorite activity? You said your salary in your current work is more than enough." Her father looked at her, he knows she's doing it because she got to be with her Oppas. It's not a matter of money anymore. He's just worried that the filming always happens at night and it's dangerous for her to go out.

"It's fun, besides having extra income isn't that bad especially if you get to be surrounded by a bunch of good looking guys." Minji giggled playfully.

"As long as my daughter is having fun, then, I'll just send you off like this until you're finished with this exciting job." He pinched her cheek before ruffling her hair, it's actually nice to see his daughter getting excited to go out. It's nice to see her smiling while looking at her phones screen. It's nice to see her being her old self.

"I love you, Dad." Minji kissed her father's cheek before going inside the taxi, she waved then told the taxi driver the address. Minji sighed while looking outside. It will be a long, tiring night again. And she's sure she will stomp her feet while whining again by the time she got back home in the morning, just like last week.

She got home at seven o' clock in the morning, and she has class at ten. How was that? She looked like she injected some drugs before going to the university because of her tired eyes and dark circles. She became more lethargic and she could only glare at the professor's face, with the occasional twitch in the eyes because her head hurts. Then she had to go to work after lunch, it's tiring as fuck.

*One new message!*

From. Sehun Oppa

where are you?

Minji rolled her eyes then replied that she's already on her way there. She's going to film with Luhan tonight, now she's wondering who tagged along this time. Just thinking about Luhan's concept can drain her energy, she already got the scripts through email so she's not shocked anymore with what the director wanted them to do. Though, that director likes to change his mind often.

'Minji hwaiting!' Minji nodded to herself, before smiling like an idiot as she looked outside the window. She remembered how she told her mother that her seducing ways can work on Exo too, though she really doesn't do much. Arrogant Minji. She noticed how Baekhyun started fidgeting after their shoot, how he tried to shrug it off by telling annoying jokes and awkward laughs. She noticed how Xiumin looks whenever she and her skinship-monster stylist will stand too close to one another. Yep, she notices everything that is happening around her. She's never oblivious.

It's not really a secret to her what Xiumin's preference in porn though, there was a time when Xiumin gave his phone to her to play with but instead of playing, she decided to just check Infinite and Exo's schedule on his internet browser. Of course she didn't forget to clear the history data to leave no evidence, but Xiumin forgot to clear his history data first before he gave it to her.