Call Me Baby: Chapter 11

"Aahh..." A shameless moan escaped Minji's lips, causing her to break away from the kiss. Hot breaths hitting each other's face, making sure to look at her in the eyes, Sehun gave two long thrusts before going back to his original pace. Sehun marveled at how beautiful Minji looks, her eyebrows creasing in pleasure, her hair sticking to the side of her face and her cheeks warm and red. But it wasn't her sinful moans and breathy gasps that made him so close to exploding, it was their eye contact.

He can feel the tell-tale sign of heat pooling just below his stomach, his moves are beginning to get sloppier as he chases his own peak. He licked his upper lip before letting his lips crash on hers to drown the small whimpers that she's making. It's getting tighter and tighter and—

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN TURN THE VOLUME DOWN! I CAN HEAR IT FROM THE LIVING ROOM YOU BASTARD!" Sehun didn't move an inch even when he opened his eyes, he let Junmyeon close the door again before sitting right up. After throwing his pillows and stuffed toys in Baekhyun's direction, even Pinku Pinku got thrown, he jumped on Baekhyun's bed to throw strong punches this time.

"Yah! Ouch! What did I do?!" Baekhyun asked while covering his face from the maknae's attacks, but the latter just groaned in annoyance before bolting out of the room leaving Baekhyun writhing in pain with his phone beside him.

"I was getting to the good part aish jinjja! Oh? Where's the video?! Yah!" Baekhyun screamed.

"What happened? Why is Baekhyun screaming?" Chanyeol asked the maknae but he just continued walking past everyone, walking straight to the bathroom. Quickly stripping himself, cursing when he saw his hard on. He turned the shower on and let the warm and heavy drops of water collide on his body.

He doesn't even want to close his eyes because the images keep on flashing behind his closed eyes. It was so vivid, he can still see her scarlet cheeks, her dark, heavy eyes and her swollen lips. He saw the red spots on her neck, the quick up and downs of her chest and even her voice seemed real.

Something warm pooled below his stomach that made him groan in annoyance again, the shower didn't help him a single bit. the feeling of her warm and soft skin still lingerd on his own body, she was just beneath him, her face contorting into pleasure. Pleasure that he was inflicting on her.

Sehun bit his upper lip unconsciously as his hand traveled south. He's completely aware that he's almost violating her in a way because he's thinking of her while pleasuring himself. He was so, so close to exploding in that dream but it got interrupted when he woke up, he badly needs his orgasm or else he'll fucking put Baekhyun's balls on his hyung's throat as his adam's apple.

--

"Noona, you're weird." Hyesung boredly said, he was watching Minji read her book at the other side of the counter. A small smile appeared on Minji's lips upon hearing his words.

"Why Am I weird?" She asked, putting the book on the table before focusing her attention on her employer's grandson. He was pouting, his eyebrows meeting in the center in annoyance.

She's been with him for weeks now that she knows he's grumpy especially if he's bored. She pities him though, his grandfather can't give him a tour in Seoul and he can't go on his own due to the fear of getting lost. She made a mental note that she'll take him to places once she got free time.

"You're working at a bookstore but you buy pre-loved books?" He rests his head on his arms while looking at her and she's this close to making gibberish noise because he looks so adorable even when frowning. She can't deny that it's a stress reliever to have a good looking guy help you in the shop but sometimes they just can't stop snapping at each other especially if they're grumpy at the same time. Still cute though, still cute.