Three

"Guess what guys?!" Suho exclaimed, a bright smile pulling up his lips. Eyes excited.

"Tao, go get some chips. I'm hungry."

"Guys."

"Sehun you get it."

"Why would I get it?"

"You're the maknae!"

"You're a maknae too!"

"Still, I'm older than you!"

"Shush you two, Tao go get some chips, Sehun go get some drinks." Lay instructed as the two continue to bicker but went to the kitchen.

"Guys, I'm talking."

"Funny, Tao forgot that I'm younger than him." Jongin snickered.

Suho frowned at the other members, they look like they didn't have a plan on hearing what he's about to say. So he took his phone and placed it beside his ear.

"Guys, I'm ordering pizza. What flavor do you want? My treat." Then the members started saying numerous requests of flavors, even Tao and Sehun joined, shouting from the kitchen.

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" Suho yelled when he's sure all the members are looking at him. The pretend call forgotten.

Silence.

"You're going to have a baby?"

"We???"

"What baby?"

"Whose baby?"

"What about the pizza?"

"Hyung... aren't you too old to have a baby."

"Byun. Baek. Hyun." Suho said in threatening voice, Baekhyun held out his hands to surrender, silently laughing with Chanyeol who is certainly the one who asked about the pizza. If that didn't make it any worst, Baekhyun doubted slash joked about Suho's ability to have children.

"Let me help you. Just like what Suho said, we're going to have a baby --let me finish first Jongdae-- they already found a baby to feature on our upcoming show. The PD choose her himself." Kris glanced at Suho as the Exo-k leader looked at him thankfully, saying a not-so-loud 'thank you'.

Then the members cheered, throwing pillows up in the air while some pumped their fist from too much excitement.

"I thought it'll take us longer. The PD's so choosy." Jongdae grimaced.