Call Me Baby: Chapter 13 Part II

"Calling me insensitive, huh. And now he's even ignoring my messages, what does he want me to do? Serenade him?! No way, Prince Oh." Minji scowled, she really can't understand why he's so angry to the point where he's ignoring her. She already said sorry, tried to call him many times but he just won't answer. He should've straight away asked why she's persistent to be invisible to the fans, but no. Instead he started with bubble tea and then with her pushing them away and then suddenly they're talking about Suho?

"Damn you, Minji." She cursed, she took her phone again to dial Sehun's number. She won't serenade him but she knows they need to make up, they can't stay like this forever. Fine, she misses him. She wants to see him, she wants to hear his voice even just for a second so he really needs to answer her call because her pride can't get any lower than this.

"Why won't you pick it up?!" She groaned, almost throwing her phone on her bed when it suddenly rings. She looked at the caller ID before answering, it was Baekhyun.

"Oppa?" She answered while swearing in her mind that if they're not busy right now and Sehun is really ignoring her calls then she'll beat the crap out of him.

"Hello, Minji? Are you busy right now? We're at the practice room but Sehun's alone at the dorm. Can you check up on him? He got a high fever and he can't even stand up. I'm worried he'll die from starvation or he might break his leg if he fell from his bed—"

"Okay okay, I got it. Is the password still the same?" Minji asked while walking towards her wardrobe with big strides, taking a pair of jeans and simple long-sleeved shirt.

"Yeah, is it really okay with you? I know you said you won't go there unless your hair is black again, Wait—are you changing right now?" Baekhyun asked from the other line, he can hear his own voice which means she put him on speaker, and he can hear some shuffling of clothes too.

"I'll be there in a second. Baekhyun-ah, do you have stocks in your refrigerator?"

"Dang, I should've video called you."

"Baekhyun! Do you have something in the dorm that I can cook?" She asked again, she's already out of her room with her bag slung on her shoulder.

"Yes, thank you so much Minji-ah. I know you guys are fighting right now but I don't know anyone that can help us." Baekhyun sincerely said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll go now, I'll just text you when I get there." Minji said before cutting off the call, she quickly wore a hoodie so she can hide her hair.

"Mom! Dad! I'll go to the dorm, I'll be back tonight!" She yelled, already running towards the door in a hurry.

--

"Sehun?" She called while shutting the door, the dorm was awfully quiet and messier than the last time she came there, she put the plastic bags on the kitchen counter before quickly proceeding to Sehun's room.

"What the heck?" She exclaimed, she pulled the thick blanket away from Sehun's body, almost cursing when she saw that Sehun is wearing thick clothes. He was unconscious and he's sweating profusely.

"Sehun? Can you get up? We have to get rid of these clothes." She gently patted his cheek, her surprise now fading and it's starting to be replaced by pity. Sehun only groaned in his sleep, she left his side for a while to get him a new set of clothes and a small towel to wipe his sweat.

"I swear I'm going to scold them when they get here." Minji mumbled while slipping her arm under his neck to lift his upper body, by now Sehun was half awake but his eyes were still closed. She pulled his hoodie off, then his long sleeved shirt, then his t-shirt— seriously are they trying to kill him?!