Call Me Baby: Chapter 3

*One new message!*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

I disappeared into thin air?

*One new message*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

I died?

*One new message*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

Minji answer me

*One new message*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

Yah Subak Girl answer mee

Minji's mischievous smile suddenly turned into a snarl when she saw that nickname. He really won't let go of that damn watermelon incident and now he's even calling her Watermelon girl ugghhh. Just like what they agreed to, she will make fanfics for each of them with the genres of her choice. She can't even say no because she loves them a loooot.

She wrote Chanyeol's fanfic while she's at the shop, it's not really always crowded since it's a bookstore. The perfect place for her. Some customers would just straight forwardly ask about the book they were searching for so as to not waste time, some would prefer to look around first. It's so quiet she could peacefully do her work.

*One new message!*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

PARK MINJI ANSWER ME I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HECK

Minji chuckled to herself while her phone got bombarded with his messages, he even called her by her full name maybe he really was so frustrated over that fanfic.

The fanfic she made for him was actually a one-shot since she had to make the others too, it was a Middle Earth AU and Chanyeol's an elf. Minji thought he really should have thanked her because she didn't make him an Orc or an Uruk-hai. It was a simple and a very common story actually, an elf falling in love with a human. Their relationship is perfect, but there is one thing that will separate them no matter how much they love each other: Time.

Chanyeol saw his lover get older day by day, the wrinkles on her face too evident to not notice. Her beautiful black hair slowly became white; her slender fingers became bony and veiny. But Chanyeol's physical appearance didn't change, he was the same just like how she first saw him. Still, he stayed. For his love didn't change even a single bit, in fact it just grew stronger. He tried so hard to prolong her life, tried many elven medicines just so she would not get sick.

But she's a mortal, whom would always be doomed to die. And she knows why Chanyeol is acting this way, she never really said on the story if Chanyeol decided to die too or if he continued to live.

*One new message*

From. Chanyeol Oppa

I died right cause if not I'm going to commit suicide in that story okay why did the Chanyeol there kept on falling in love with that mortal every single day even if she's getting old?! That's brutal you sadistic watermelon! This is so heart breaking why do you do this to me

Minji kept on chortling even if the only customer stared at her like she's losing her mind. Her boss isn't strict too so she could use her phone and bring her laptop since there aren't many customers coming in the same time. Sometimes when there is no customer but her and the boss only, she could play some music. Soft music though, not like Wolf omg the old man might have a stroke or something.

Minji didn't pay attention to the customer's weird gaze though, she knows customers especially in a bookstore like this don't like it when the staff follows them everywhere. Plus, there's a sign that they could just ask for assistance. That doesn't mean that she doesn't do anything at the shop, she does anything except opening and closing the shop and paying the bills.