Peter Panics

Comment any ideas, it's really helpful and I'd love to write them for you!!
*************************************************************************************************
Peter Parker-Stark had known nothing except the Avengers as his family. Tony Stark was his dad and the rest of the Team were his Aunts and Uncles. So why, when he had grown up around superheroes, did it always scare him to death when they left on a mission? "Peter! Breakfast!" Peter heard his Uncle Bucky call from the kitchen and, with a smile, he raced the stairs. "Morning everyone!" He greeted with his normal cheerful manner. "Morning kiddo, how did you sleep?" Steve asked, placing two waffles on the teenager's plate. "Aunty Nat! Heads up!" Peter grinned as Clint appeared behind her and yelled, "boo!"
"Jesus Christ Barton!" She swore, hitting him playfully in the arm.
"You've gotten slower since Budapest," he remarked teasingly, smirking as she leapt to her feet.
"Slower? Are you kidding? Watch this!" She jumped at him, tackling him to the ground with ease.
    "Hey guys! Watch the...." Tony trailed off as Clint kicked Steve in the legs, causing his knees to buckle and the plates of waffles to go crashing to the floor. There was a slight silence before Peter, being the only member of the family who had carried his own food to the table and, consequently, the only one with waffles left, said, "don't expect me to share." The Team erupted into groans at Clint and Nat and Peter couldn't help but chuckle. He loved moments like this so much, when the Team wasn't off fighting crime.
"It's a good thing we didn't have time for breakfast anyway," Tony replied quickly, standing to his feet with the smile disappearing from his face. "Upstate New York, I just got an alert. JARVIS- prep my suit. Steve, want to do the honours?"
"Avengers, assemble." And, with that, Peter's family all scattered away to prepare for the fight and Peter's chest got tight again.
     It wasn't as if he thought they wouldn't come back, most of the time he knew they would, but he still worried himself sick. "Wait, dad, do you have to go now?" I muttered, still sitting at the table, frowning at my waffles. "Yeah, kid, you know we have to."
"Can I come!" Peter's eyes flashed with the genius idea, that way he could keep an eye on everyone.
"You know I would never agree to that, Pete." Tony laughed, assuming his son was joking. He ruffled Peter's hair and said, "we'll be home soon." And, with that, the team left the compound, leaving Peter all alone.
     Peter wasn't sure how much time had passed, but he was lying on the cool wooden floors, keeping his breathing even and measured. "They'll be back, they have to be back. They'll be back, they have to be back. They'll be back, they have to be back." He muttered again and again, failing to notice how sweaty he was getting as his stress levels increased. "Deep breaths, Peter. Don't be a baby, deep breaths." He told himself sternly, pulling himself off the floor and sliding down against the living room wall. "Master Peter?" JARVIS' voice came over the loudspeaker, startling the teen slightly.
"Yeah Jar?" He mumbled back, sniffing hard and still reminding himself to breathe evenly.
"You seemed to be distressed, would you require me to alert Mr Stark?"
"No, no, no Jarvis, it's fine, thanks. My chest just hurts a bit."
"And you're crying," the AI informed him.
"Am I? Oh, I hadn't noticed..." Peter trailed off as he felt the tears streaming down his cheeks. Maybe he wasn't that ok after all.
      Wait. He'd forgotten to breathe. Wait. He couldn't breathe. "Jarvis, Jarvis, check the air in here." Peter panted, ripping off his jacket as he felt heat swarming him. "The air is fine, everything is normal, Peter. I shall be alerting Mr Stark that you are having a serious anxiety attack."
"No, don't, Jarvis, I'm sorry, I think I'm fine." Peter lied desperately, his dad would be so mad if he was forced to come back before the mission was over.
     Meanwhile, Tony flew around the New York skyscrapers, dodging stray bullets. "One more, Steve and Nat, on your left!" Natasha and Steve dissembled the threat and finally they were finished. The Team regrouped back on the ground and they all collectively breathed sighs of relief. "Thank god that's over," Clint laughed as the Team agreed. "Mr Stark?"
"Yeah JARVIS? What's up?"
"It's master Peter, he seems to be having a severe anxiety attack."
"Shit, you're kidding?"
"He requires your presence at the Tower immediately."
"Tell him we'll be there ASAP."
     "What's up?" Steve asked, worry etched in his face.
"It's Peter, he needs us." Tony replied and, without needing to hear anything else, the team began to race home.
     Back at the compound, Peter tried his hardest to calm down. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and, welcoming the distraction, he pulled it out to see a text from MJ. "Wassup loser? I'm coming up." Peter was momentarily confused before he remembered that he'd made plans with Michelle today.
"Woah, Peter? Are you ok?" The girl asked, upon seeing her best friend sitting on the floor, struggling to breathe. He shook his head. "Ok don't worry," MJ rushed to his side. "Here, try this." She pressed her lips against his, before pulling away a few seconds later. "MJ! What the hell?" Peter asked, wiping his mouth, trying his hardest not to blush. "It worked, didn't it?"
"What did?"
"When I kissed you, I forced you to hold your breath. I read somewhere that that's supposed to stop panic attacks."
"Well, you beautiful idiot, it worked." Peter smiled and gave his friend a quick hug.
     Ten minutes later, the team rushed into the room. "Peter! Are you ok?" Multiple voices cried out, then paused as they saw their nephew drinking a glass of water and talking to MJ. "Guys, I'm fine, I'm sorry if I worried you."
"I'll go, Pete, see you at school tomorrow!" MJ said and, without a word to the Avengers, exited the Tower. "I just get stressed that I won't see you guys again when you leave," Peter admitted slightly sheepishly. "Peter, my маленький паук, we'd never leave you on purpose. We're always going to be here for you," Natasha explained gently, kissing Peter on the forehead to comfort him.
"I love you guys," Peter smiled at his family and they all beamed back at him, thankful their kid was alright. "Oh and, by the way, I believe it's my go to cook the waffles?" Peter suggested with a laugh and the team knew that, no matter how much they fought with each other, they would always be a family...