Poisoned~ Part 2/2

Comment anything you want next x I'm thinking maybe a one shot with a MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH NEXT. What do you all think? Who would you want to see die for a story? Let me know!
*************************************************************************************************
Peter felt his eyes flicker open slowly, as the light caused his headache to intensify as he winced. Groggily, he began to sit up, but found his feet bound together and his hands tied to hooks on the wall. He tried to scream out of help but all he could muster would weak and hoarse whispers. Glancing out of the window, he could see some sort of building with a sprawling blue sky behind it. He must have been out for ages. Turning his head slightly to the left, he saw a man with one white glove, grinning. "Finally, someone's awake."
     Tony Stark hadn't slept in 41 hours. The entire team had circled the city multiple times, in search of Peter, to no avail. He had never felt this lost in his life and every minute that passed seemed to last a century. Collapsing into a chair in the lounge for the first time in two days, he yelled out in anger. "Tony, hey! Emergency! You need to come look at this!" Tony heard an unfamiliar voice call out and he snapped back into action, ignoring the aching all over his body. "Scott?" Tony asked, incredulously, as he saw Ant Man sat at a desk in Peter's room. "It's all over the internet, it's blown up." Was all that Scott could bring himself to say. "What is? SCOTT?" Tony cried, rushing to the computer that Scott was looking at. "Is that..." He trailed off at the horrific sight.
     Almost 23 million shares and retweets of a live stream. A live stream of Peter. "Peter! Kiddo! Hang on, I'm coming!" Tony shouted again and again.
"Tony, he can't hear you." Scott whispered, glancing at the man.
"I know that! I just need him to know it's going to be ok." Just as these words escaped Tony's mouth, the man came back onto the screen. "Jarvis! Run this man's face everywhere, over every website. We need to find this bastard."
"Hush, Tony, listen!" Scott quipped, as they turned their attention to the video playing.
     "Tell everyone why you're here." The man grabbed Peter's head in his hands and scoffed.                         "I don't know, please! Someone help!" Peter cried, tears silently pouring down his cheeks.
"We're going to play a little game Peter, it's called Revenge. You heard of it?" Peter shook his head until he was dizzy. The stranger took out a revolver and carefully placed a singular bullet into the cylinder. "You have a five in six chance of surviving." The man informed Peter. "It's a shame we're going to play six times."
"No! Please! Dad! Someone help me!" Peter screamed as the stranger shoved the muzzle into Peter's forehead. "Three...Two...One..." With that, the man fired.
      "PETER! NO!" Tony screamed until he was hoarse, his cheeks were stained with tears. "Thank god," he whispered as the first round didnt end fatefully. "Sir, the man's name is Edward Toombs. He lives four blocks away. I've informed the Avengers, they're on their way."
"Toombs?"
"You may be thinking of Sophia Toombs, a casualty of the Battle of New York. She was seven. She was his daughter." Jarvis instructed and suddenly it hit Tony as he muttered,
"Revenge..."
~ Twenty Minutes Later~
Peter sat in the chair, they had played four times and he only had a fifty fifty chance left of survival. "I'm sorry," Peter whispered finally as he watched the man roll his eyes.
"What was my little girl's name?"
"Excuse me?" Peter murmured, unsure of what to do.
"Your father, the infamous Tony Stark killed my little girl. Now he's going to pay the same price."
"Please don't do this," Peter begged, closing his eyes.
"Three...Two...One...."
     Suddenly, a sound erupted from outside as the door was smashed open. Edward fired the revolver in the direction of the sound, a single bullet flying through the air and lodging in the wooden door. "IN HERE!" Peter screamed repeatedly. He let out a deep sigh of relief as he saw his Aunty Natasha and Uncles' Clint, Steve, Bucky and Bruce, burst into the room. "Pete," Natasha breathed, rushing over to the teenager as the rest of the team tackled Edward. "My feet and hands are tied," Peter explained helplessly.   
     "Where is my son!" A voice cried from downstairs, as a distraught Tony appeared in the doorway.         "Dad!" Peter exclaimed, limping over and collapsing into his father's arms.
"Kiddo, I'm so so sorry," Tony whispered, stroking his boy's brown curls.
"It's not your fault," Peter explained gently as Tony shook his head.
"Yes it is. Please, forgive me. You are hurt because of me," Tony told him, his eyes still shining with tears. "It's not your fault, CLINT!" Peter yelled, his attention drawn away from his father.
     His uncle Clint had his hand raised above Edward's face and was getting ready for another swing. "Don't, Clint, he's hurting."
"He was going to kill you, Peter!" Various members of the team exclaimed, incredulous at the boy's bravery. "He lost his daughter, have some compassion. He deserves to go and get help, he doesn't deserve to have the crap beaten out of him." Peter stepped away from his father and helped the man to his feet, "we're going to get you the help that you need, I promise."
     Steve and Tony locked eyes across the room upon hearing this, both of them knowing what the other was thinking. Peter had finally done it. He'd finally become a man and finally he could start his steps into becoming an official fighting member of the Team...