Taco Tuesdays

In this one, Peter falls down a flight of stairs in Avengers Tower- Tony is away at the time and the team have to track him down and help Peter. Lemme know what you guys want, I'll write anything! X

***************************************************************************************
***Peter's POV***
Mr Stark had promised that he would be back at the Tower by dinner, and, I was glad, because without Tony, Taco Tuesdays were always less fun. Thor and Carol were off in Asgard trying to track down Loki, and Steve and Bucky were left in charge of trying to keep Bruce calm and stop Natasha and Clint from killing each other in their play fights. Whilst Bruce read up on the modernist types of medicine he could find.
     "Peter! Tacos!" Bucky yelled and immediately I frowned, Tony had promised. Sighing, I began to stroll towards the elevator. A large sign was displayed on the doors: sorry Pete, you'll have to take the stairs.
I groaned, one floor would have been easy, but ten floors was just too much effort. "It's times like these I wish spiders could fly." I murmured.  
     "Pete! If you don't get your ass down these stairs right now- Nat's gonna eat your tacos and I'm gonna eat Tony's tacos!" I heard Clint yell.
"Clint! Is Tony back yet?"
"No, not yet Spiderling." Increasing my pace, I began to skip stairs out in order to speed up my arrival. Suddenly, as I began the next flight, my foot missed the step and I slid onto my back.
I began to tumble down the stairs, and smashed my head on the sides numerous times, I collapsed into a heap at the bottom of the stairwell; pain coursing through my veins.

***Clint's POV***
I heard a yell and a sudden crash, and whipped around to face the rest of the team. "Peter." I exclaimed, but Steve and Natasha had already raced off to find him. Bucky dropped the plate in his hand and bolted off to join them. "Peter!" We all yelled, all panicking slightly. "Pete?"
"We should split up." Steve announced, "Nat, Clint, you take the West Stairs. Buck and I will take the East and Bruce, you need to keep by your phone until someone finds him."
Natasha and I ran off, and, thankfully, it wasn't long before we spotted him. "Shit." I whispered, "oh my god, Peter!" Natasha had cried, sprinting to where he lay groaning.
"Clint! Quickly!" I froze,
"What?! What should I do? I'll call Steve!"
"No! Idiot, call Bruce first! He's the goddamned doctor."
There was only one ring before Bruce picked up the phone. "Bruce! Get here now! It's bad, it's really bad."
"Try to get him talking, keep him alert." I hung up and called Steve, relaying the same message. "We'll get there soon, hang tight."
"Natasha? How's he doing?" Tasha turned to face me, unmistakable glints of fear were in her eyes. She was never frightened. "He won't wake up." She cried, shaking Peter by the shoulders again. "Nat, be gentle with him." I whispered softly.
There was blood dripping from a gash above his eyebrow, and a dark purple bruise was forming on his forehead and cheek.
Steve, Bucky and Bruce all came running from the other end of the corridor. "Peter!" Steve yelled, his voice cracking slightly. "Bruce, help him!" Bruce was already at Peter's side, checking his vitals and glancing at his watch.
"Well?" Tasha whimpered, Bruce glanced at her. "His head injuries need to be checked out, but he seems alright. The gash is going to need stitches."
     I cursed inwardly, someone was gonna have to tell Tony. It better not be me. "Here, Bruce, Bucky and I'll help you lift him to the Medical Bay. Steve, call Tony." Steve immediately looked nervous, "ok." He replied, clearing his throat. Bucky and I grabbed Peter and rushed towards the Bay.

***Steve's POV***
I dialled Tony's number and tried to stop my palms from sweating.
"Steve! Just the man, can you tell Pete that I'll be home in ten minutes. I got tied down at work, I'm coming home ASAP."
"Tony." I said softly,
"Yeah? What's up? What's wrong?"
"It's Peter. He fell, and was knocked unconscious. You need to get home right now."
There was a deafening silence.
     "You better not be fucking with me Rogers, this isn't funny. Pete better be ok. He has to be ok."
"Get home now Tony. Please hurry." Hanging up the phone, I grabbed Tasha by the arm and hurried towards the Med Bay.
"Tasha, snap out of it. He's gonna be fine."
"Is Tony ok?" I nodded, even though I really wasn't sure.
"He's coming as fast as he can." I told her calmly but Tasha just sighed sharply,
"he needs to come faster."

***Tony's POV***
Jarvis' voice was pretty loud in my headset, "Sir. Mr Rogers is calling."
"Answer it then Jarvis."
"Steve! Just the man, can you tell Pete that I'll be home in ten minutes. I got tied down at work, I'm coming home ASAP." I tried to explain, knowing Pete would be pretty pissed I'd missed the start of Taco Tuesday.
"Tony." Steve said softly,
"Yeah? What's up? What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice.
"It's Peter. He fell, and was knocked unconscious. You need to get home right now."
My heart skipped a beat. No. No. No. No. This isn't happening.
     "You better not be fucking with me Rogers, this isn't funny. Pete better be ok. He has to be ok."
"Get home now Tony. Please hurry." He hung up on me.
"FUCK! Jarvis! Increase acceleration!" Speeding off towards the building, I tried to steady my heart rate. One, two. One, two.
     Racing inside, I almost skidded to a step outside Med Bay. "Steve!" I yelled, searching for the Team. "Tony! In here!" Steve shouted from the nearest room. I sped inside to find Bruce applying a bandage to Peter's newly stitched head. "Thanks Bru- OW."
"Sorry Pete, sorry." Bruce calmed him down, Peter still had tears in his eyes.
     "Underoos." I breathed, rushing over.
"Mr Stark! I'm so sorry Mr Stark." Peter cried out but I just laughed,
"Don't be sorry, silly, just be ok." Peter nodded, grasping my hand. "Mr Stark, it hurts." Peter whined and my heart bled for him.
"I know Kid, I know."
"Mr Stark?"
"Yeah?"
"You missed Taco Tuesday."
"Nah. I didn't, and I wouldn't miss it. Buck? Bring us some Tacos!"