Trapped - 2/3

Read part 1 first x
****************************************************************************************************Peter's POV***
Swinging towards the abandoned industrial plant, ten blocks away from the Avenger's Tower, my mind was racing. I had to get to MJ before whoever took her began to hurt her. I couldn't let that happen. The lie I'd told my family had seemed convincing enough and I was sure that I didn't need help, especially not from them.
     The rusted iron doors had been bolted shut but, trying to keep the element of surprise, I snuck in through a window that had been smashed long ago. "MJ?" I whispered into the darkness, my suit's goggles still adjusting to the light levels. "Peter?" I heard her cry, pain was laced throughout her voice. Heading towards the sound, I spotted her, sat in a chair, slumped over. There was a gash on her forehead that was bleeding and she seemed exhausted, however there was no villain in sight. Running towards her, I fiddled with her restraints before a chilling voice stopped me.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Peter Parker."
"What do you want with her?" I yelled, fear coursing through my veins as I stepped between MJ and the masked figure. "Tut tut tut. I would have thought that a boy raised by superheroes would know by now that I don't want anything to do with this girl, she is utterly useless to me. It's you that I want."
     "If I take her place, you'll let her go?" I retorted, knowing that any other options would be limited.
"I'm a man of my word, Mr Parker." He replied and I nodded. Turning back towards MJ, I untied her and urged her to leave at once. "I'm not leaving you, Peter." She cried, tears dripping off her cheeks. "Please, MJ. You have to go." I begged her, noticing that the figure behind me was growing more impatient. "This is taking too long." He remarked, pulling out a gun and causing MJ to yelp out in fright. "Go! MJ! Get out of here!" I yelled at her, pushing her towards the doors. Stumbling away from me, she turned towards the man. "No! MJ, don't!" I warned her, striding towards her in an effort to stop her from doing anything to make the situation worse.
     Suddenly, a shot rang out and I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I glanced down and saw a deep crimson colour spreading on my suit. "Shit." I mumbled, falling backwards to sit on the chair. As MJ screamed and ran, relief crashed over me. At least she was safe. That was all I cared about.

***Tony's POV***
"Right, Romanoff. I'm not going to go easy on you this time." Clint remarked and I stifled a yawn.
"Give it a rest Legolas. She's better than all of us." I interrupted.
"I wouldn't be so sure, Stark. I haven't given it a good go yet." Bucky insisted but I just rolled my eyes.
     Just as Bucky was about to step into the ring, the sound of JARVIS's clear voice echoed through the gym. "Excuse me, sir, but a Michelle Jones is here to see you and she seems very distressed. Shall I send her down?"
"Yeah, go ahead." I replied instinctively as I looked around at the other Avenger's who were all wearing quizzical expressions. "Isn't that MJ's full name?" Steve asked and I nodded, that would make sense.
     The elevator doors opened and she rushed out. Immediately I leapt to my feet and barked, "Bruce, help." She was sobbing too much to talk to us in coherent words but I knew it was bad.
"You've got to let me tend to this wound." Bruce told her sternly.
"No, no, Peter. He's in trouble." Her words came out in short, sharp bursts of breath.
"What do you mean? Where is he?" The gym was flooded with similar questions from the rest of the family. "He's been taken. I was kidnapped. He saved me. He was shot. He's dying. Industrial plant, north avenue."
"Bruce, stay here with Michelle. Everyone else, come with me. Now!" I yelled, snapping into action. The kid was in trouble and, once again, it was all up to us to save him...