Girlfriends or Boyfriends

Hey everyone! Keep commenting any ideas you want me to write! This one will probably be quite short, not much drama, just Peter Parker-Stark being his adorably dorky self x
*************************************************************************************************Peter Parker-Stark sat in the middle of his algebra lesson, wishing he was anywhere else. He glanced at the clock, only ten minutes until he was freed for the rest of the day. Ned kicked him swiftly under the table and Peter jerked back to reality. "Mr Parker-Stark, care to tell us what X is equal to?" The teacher raised an eyebrow and Peter groaned inwardly. "Is it Pi squared?" He knew he couldn't be too far off, as math was easy enough for him to figure out without having to pay much attention. "Hm, yes it is. Ok, class dismissed." Grabbing his bag, Peter rushed towards the bus.
     "Hey Peter!" Ned greeted him happily, sitting next to his best friend and opening a bag of Cheetos. "Hey dude, where's MJ?" Ned shrugged and pointed to the school building, where MJ stood talking to someone.
     Peter couldn't take his eyes off the stranger, totally transfixed. He had defined biceps, shown off my his t-shirt, a chiseled jaw and piercing blue eyes, with a sun kissed mop of blonde hair. He was perfect.
     "Peter?!"
"Hey, yeah, sorry, what?" Peter fumbled desperately as the bus set into motion.
"You couldn't take your eyes off of MJ, you know she likes that guy, right? I mean, I'm sure you have a chance but just time it right, man." Ned reasoned gently and Peter, knowing he only had one stop before the tower, thought it was best to go along with this lie.
"Yeah, you're right. She's just so amazing, but she seems so happy with..."
"His name's Noah Calloway, just transferred here and wants to go to MIT next summer." Ned explained helpfully. "Noah Calloway." Peter rolled the name around on the tip of his tongue.
     Two hours later, Peter was sat at his desk, on his laptop, googling all he could about "Noah Calloway". So far, Peter knew he loved dogs and wildlife, and was really into baseball, he also made the honour-role and was on debate team too. "Dinner, Pete!" Yelled someone from the kitchen, and, sadly, Peter was pulled off of his cloud and back into reality.
     "How was school, kid?" His dad asked as he sat down, looking disappointed. Peter shrugged carelessly. "Aren't you going to eat your dinner, Champ, eh?" Steve asked slowly, eyeing the other Avengers. "Yeah! You want to get dessert!" Bucky chimed in swiftly.
     Nat rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Jesus guys. Peter, we want to know if you're ok? You seem sad." She said bluntly yet effectively, so no one complained.
"I'm fine," Pete lifted his head and glanced at his family. "Alright, I have a crush." He admitted nervously.
"Ooh, Peter! Who's the lucky gal?" Numerous members of the team mocked, with his dad joining in by announcing: "of course my son is in love, I am the ultimate Ladies Man and clearly I passed it down."
     Peter took a deep breath. "HIS name is Noah Calloway, he just transferred from out West."
     The table fell silent for a brief moment as everyone realised what Peter had just said. "My nephew...is gay?" His Uncle Steve exclaimed at last.
"Uncle Steve,  I'm sorry, but I can't change..." Peter began, but Steve cut him off.
"Great! Now someone can finally tell me HONESTLY how my ass looks in this suit."
     The table erupted into laughter as everyone pestered Peter for more information about the mysterious Noah. Peter smiled softly and looked at his dad, who beamed back at his son, pride evident all over his face.
*************************************************************************************************
Three hours later:
"Peter, can I come in?" Tony knocked on his son's bedroom door and sat down on his bed. "What are you reading?"
"Just some school work, nothing exciting. It's late dad, is everything ok?" Peter asked calmly, dreading what might come next.
"Peter, I wanted to talk to you about what you said at dinner. About you being gay."
"Dad, I know it's a lot to take in, but I know I can finally be true to myself and it's the best feeling in the world."
"Peter, I just wanted to say that I am so, so, so fucking proud of you, kid. Today has been the best day of my life because, finally, my son has realised who he truly is and that he doesn't have to change for anyone. And that alone is the best gift a father could ever ask for."
     With tears welling in Peter's eyes, he leant over and held his dad tightly, appreciating every ounce of his good nature and loving heart. Peter knew that whatever happened, no matter what came their way, the Avengers were a family and nothing could EVER change that...