Smoke- Part 2/2

***Tony's POV***
The team were outside Jackson's door in a matter of minutes. "Tony? Do you want me to go through the vents?" Clint asked and I just laughed harshly.
"Yeah, no way. Peter better know we're coming." And, with that, we bust down the door to reveal a small room, with two teenagers sat on the floor.
The coffee table was in the middle of the room, which was filthy, and the boys looked startled at the sight of us. Natasha rushed over to Jackson and tackled him onto his stomach. "Move and you die," I heard her hiss at the kid. "Peter, get your ass over here." I growled, glaring at my son.
"Dad? What're you and the others doing here?" He asked groggily, shakily getting onto his feet.
"Are you high?" I demanded, grabbing his face in my hands and looking him straight in the eye.
"No, dad, get off me!" He complained, not meeting my eye.
"Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark, answer me this goddamned minute! Are you high?" I roared, as the team jerked their heads to look at me. Peter shook his head firmly and folded his arms, "can you get off now?"
Rolling my eyes, I let go of him and watched him whirl around to look at Jackson. "Aunty Nat, get off!" He begged, but Natasha just laughed.
"No way, this kid is going straight to jail. Rogers, Barton, Thor and Wanda, you guys with me. Tony and Bruce will stay with Peter." And, with that, Peter, Bruce and I were left alone in the room.
"Sit down, Peter." Bruce muttered, taking his stethoscope out of his bag and heading over to the trembling teen. "Dad, I'm sorry." His eyes filled with tears and it broke my heart.
"You're in big trouble kid, tears aren't going to change that." I told him, slightly more gentle in my tone.
"I know," he gulped through cries, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I just don't know how to stop."
"Bruce?" I turned my attention back to Banner, who was finishing up his examination of Peter. "He needs a lot of rest and it would be best for him to stay in Medbay tonight for observation." He told me and turned to Peter. "Now, Pete, this isn't going to be easy. This is going to suck like a bitch. But you're going to be ok, I swear to you, we're all going to help you." Peter nodded slowly, his eyelids drooping slightly.
"Pete, you ok?" I asked quickly, noticing how pale he was looking.
"I haven't slept more than two hours in nearly three days..." he trailed off and slumped over with exhaustion. Ignoring the pain in my chest from seeing my boy so broken, I picked him up in my arms and hurried back to the Tower.
***SIX MONTHS LATER***
***Peter's POV***
It had, indeed, sucked. Getting sober was the hardest thing I'd ever done, but almost six months clean wasn't looking too bad. I'd even asked MJ on a date, and she'd accepted! Ned and I were building a Lego Death Star, and I'd help my dad and uncle Bruce out with new inventions every day in the lab. Things were finally falling into place...