Reduced- Part 3/3

Comment what you want to read next!
*************************************************************************************************
Peter and Bruce headed down the corridor and into the main lounge, where all of the Avengers and Jason were seated. "What are you doing here, Peter? You were sent to your room." Tony remarked coldly, but Peter chose to ignore him. "May I interject?" Bruce asked calmly and everyone listened intently, wondering what the scientist would say next. "Jason, is it?" Jason nodded, uncomfortably.
"Jason, what school do you go to?" He questioned again, keeping his voice even.
"Same as Peter." Jason shrugged and Bruce turned to Peter, asking him to confirm if this was true, to which Peter replied it wasn't.
"Yeah I am, Peter! Jason Roy, senior year, you know me!"
"Friday, look up Jason Roy in Peter's schools files please." Bruce cut him off and Jason began to get visibly panicked.
"There is no record of a Jason Roy, Mr Banner." The team looked shocked and Peter glared at Jason.
"Who are you?" Peter demanded, but Jason didn't utter a word.
"My son said, who are you?" Tony boomed, anger coursing through his veins.
"I'm so sorry," Jason began. "My dad's Obadiah Shane, I just wanted to make him proud. I took your phone Peter and I thought I could convince you to leave and never come back. I never wanted this, any of it!" Jason cried out and begged for forgiveness, but Tony just curled his lip.
"Team, take care of Shane's kid, get him out of our house. Peter, come with me." Tony grabbed Peter's hand and led him down a passageway into a room that Peter had never seen before.
"Dad? What is this?" He asked nervously as Tony swung open the door to reveal another lab.
"Woah." Peter breathed as he looked around at all of the tools that hadn't been touched. "What is this place?"
"This is yours. Jason and I were working on it to give to you, that's why I kept blowing you off. This lab is your own, to create what you will and have fun whilst doing it. Peter, I am so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you." Tony explained, wrapping his arm around Peter's shoulders.
"I know, dad. What do you say? Fancy helping me with this new idea I had?" Peter began to launch into an explanation of how he wanted to create the next invention, but Tony just smiled, knowing that his kid would always just take after his father...