Kidnapped~ Part One

Comment any requests xx
*************************************************************************************************
***Peter's POV***
My eyes snapped open and I was almost immediately alert. Glancing at the clock, I noted the time, 3:20 am. Figuring that I had just woken up naturally, I tried to fall back asleep, screwing up my eyes and laying very still. Suddenly, a loud thump and a crack echoed around the corridor. My heart jumped into my mouth, as I hissed for Jarvis, to no avail. Weird, I thought to myself, why isn't Jarvis responding?
Being especially careful not to alert anything of my presence, I carefully padded towards my door and down the narrow corridor towards the communal area on the third floor of the living quarters, and twenty first floor of the building. My dad's room was on the other side of the floor, with Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky's rooms relatively in between.
     All lights were off and there was the occasional whirring of the ventilation system above my head. Trying to remain calm, I continued the journey towards my dad's room and, soon enough, I was right outside his door. Without bothering to knock, I carefully shifted the doorknob and slipped into the room. Expecting to see him fast asleep in bed, I squinted in the darkness and did a double take when I realised no one was there. My heart began to pound and my mouth was unbearably dry, "hello?" I managed to croak out, just as a shadowy figure emerged from the corner of the room.
     The stranger was dressed all in black, and held a gun that was grasped tightly in his right hand. "Who's there?" I begged, trying not to sound as afraid as I was.
"Look what we have here, the son of the great Tony Stark, reducing to a trembling mess." The stranger mocked, but I couldn't bring myself to argue back.
"I asked who you were." I responded, but another laugh met my enquiries.
"You'll find out soon enough." He whispered, a menacing glint in his eye. He began to cross the room, and shortly after, I could feel his warm breath on my face. Resisting the urge to shudder, I refused to break eye contact and continued my futile attempt to receive answers.
     "What's your name, kid?" I was convinced that he knew full well what my name was, but I was hardly going to anger the man with the gun. "Peter Benjamin Parker Stark." I mumbled but he scoffed.
"Well, Peter Stark, this is going to be fun." And with that final sentence, he took the handle of the gun and brought it down onto my head with a sickening crack, knocking me clean out.
     Beads of light filtered back into my vision, as I groaned in pain. I tried to reach up and tend to my aching head, but winced as my efforts were restricted by tight ropes around my wrists, rubbing my skin raw. "Ah, good, I see you're awake." The stranger sighed, sounding bored. Trying to take in my surroundings, I noticed that I was in an abandoned warehouse and it was already sunny outside. "What the hell do you want with me?" The stranger was now unmasked and I acknowledged all of his features, from his blonde hair to the scar of his cheek. "I want you to feel the pain you caused me Spider-Man." He spat at me, and I recoiled, distraught and angry. "What did I do? I don't even know you!" I complained desperately, but he refused to give away details.
     "What your family did to me felt as though some one had ripped out my heart and stomped all over it. This is why you must die, so they can feel my pain." He whispered, cocking his gun.
"No, no, no!" I reasoned hastily, "what can I do? Just don't shoot me!" I begged and he smiled craftily.         "Well, Peter, you're going to have to die, but, I guess, you can call your dad first. Make sure to mention how much pain you're in and how much you don't want to die, just like my kids did." He taunted, pulling out a black burner phone and dialling my father's number.
      It didn't take long for him to pick up, worry surging through his voice, "Peter?" He yelled, and the kidnapper laughed harshly. "I have your precious little Peter with me here, Mr Stark. Any last words for your child before I kill him?" He mocked and my dad started to yell. I could hear the team in the background ordering him to calm down so that he could collect information so they could find me.
"You selfish bastard! Where are you? You son of a bitch, when I get my hands on you, you will be sorry!" He raged, but the mystery man just sighed, "wasting your time with Peter."
"Peter?" My dad spoke to me now and I fought every urge in my body not to break down into tears. "It's ok, kid, I'm going to get you out. I swear, Peter, you're going to be ok, I promise you."
"Dad! I'm scared, his gun's loaded and he's going to shoot me when you hang up!" I cried, but he did his best to calm me down. "No, dad, you don't understand! Put Uncle Steve on!" I ordered and my dad listened, "Pete? What is it?" My Uncle Steve demanded, fear laced in his voice.
"Look after my dad, uncle Steve, ok? Tell everyone how much they meant to me, ok? You have to! Promise?"
"No, I don't! Because you're not going to die, Peter!"
     With tears dripping down my cheeks I tried to continue, but the man grabbed the phone and muttered, "whoops! Time's up! Time for Peter to die now!" He hung up on my family, and we were left alone again. "Any last words?" He mocked and I nodded courageously.
"Fuck you." I hissed and he laughed, placing the muzzle of the gun against my temple.
"Say goodbye to the world, Peter!" He laughed hysterically and undid the safety catch. I squeezed my eyes shut and imagined my dad's calming embrace. "Ok." I whispered, hunching my shoulders and taking a long inhale of air, which was thought to be my last...