Smoke- Part 1/2

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I took so much of a break, I needed to get a lot of school work done but I'm back now and I'm nearly on Christmas break, so a lot more writing time is available! Comment any ideas you want! ⚠️Trigger Warning For Drug Abuse ⚠️
****************************************************************************************************Peter's POV***
I was in so much pain. Every morning I'd wake up and be forced to remember who I was. The son of the infamous Tony Stark, with the public eye being on me at all times. When I'd started being Spider-Man, I thought it was an escape from my life, but when Allison Jenkins died, I couldn't see a future anymore. She had been a vibrant seven year old girl and I couldn't save her, I was too slow. I wasn't good enough to live up to the Stark name, I wasn't good enough to be the avenger's nephew and I wasn't good enough to be considered a "hero".
     With my alarm clock blaring, I opened my bloodshot eyes and groaned. The shaking in my hands from my previous high last night still hadn't stopped and I was thankful. It meant that I didn't have to think about any of it. It wasn't too bad yesterday, a bit of marijuana smoked at midnight, long after I was meant to be in bed, so my family wouldn't find out. Pulling on a hoodie, I headed down to the breakfast table and slumped over in my chair.
     The bustling activity continued around me, as Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky began to serve up pancakes. "How many, Pete?" Uncle Bucky asked, ruffling my hair. Jerking away from his hand, I scowled and murmured, "I'm not hungry." Aunty Natasha frowned and looked across at dad, who hadn't been paying attention. "You've gotta eat something, kid." Aunty Wanda told me, beaming across the table. Avoiding eye contact, I pushed away my plate and rose to my feet. "I'm going to be home late tonight, don't wait up." I sniffed hard, my nose tingling.
"Where are you going?" Dad asked nonchalantly and I just sighed impatiently.
"I'm going to Jackson's house."
"Who's Jackson?" Uncle Thor piped up and I rolled my eyes.
"He's my best friend since MJ and Ned decided they were too good for me."
"Have fun, kiddo," my dad muttered, sensing I didn't want to have a conversation about it.
     Jackson only lived a thirty minute walk away and, thankfully, it meant that I could spend all day at his. He's a couple of years older than me and dropped out of college because of the pressure, meaning he loved the company during the day. The first time I saw him, he was lighting a cigarette and offered me one. Afraid to say no, I accepted, and we've been friends ever since. Last weekend he asked me if I wanted to try snorting something and I told him no. But he said that if I didn't, he'd stop hanging out with me. So I took the cocaine, and I'd never felt so free in my life. I want to feel like I did that day, just one more time.
***Bruce's POV***
I had sensed something was off with Peter for a month or so now and today at breakfast only confirmed my suspicions. Surveying everyone around the table, they all hadn't seemed to notice the tremor in his hand or the raw skin under his nose or his bloodshot eyes. Beginning to laugh to myself, Natasha glanced quizzically at me. "What is it, Bruce?"
"How long have you all know Peter's been doing drugs?" I asked casually, watching the table explode around me. "He's been doing WHAT?" Tony roared, his eyes snapping onto mine.
"No way!" Numerous members of the team protested but I just shrugged them all off, they were so oblivious some times.
"I assume it's with this Jackson kid. He spends every day there, and I hadn't noticed his nose until today. It's obviously cocaine or another class A drug that they're snorting." I put it bluntly and glanced at Tony quickly.
     "Well, team," Tony began. "It looks like we're taking a trip to Jackson's house"...